Sourcing Program Manager, Odense, Denmark
Can you plan and lead Supplier Qualification projects and closely monitor progress, setting up root cause counter measures when required? Can you manage and lead UR relations with key suppliers within assigned projects? If so you could be the new Sourcing Program Manager at Universal Robots.
Universal Robots is the worldwide market leader in collaborative robots. Our robots have revolutionized the way people work - not by making jobs redundant, but by improving productivity and creating a safer work environment.
Universal Robots is looking for highly-skilled employees who are capable of meeting the challenges of developing ground-breaking robots and bringing these to the market. The company is in the process of building its global organization and a strong market position.
Since 2015 Universal Robots is part of Teradyne Inc.
About the role
Reporting to the Director of Strategic Sourcing, the Sourcing Program Manager will be responsible for developing and executing specific initiatives related to sourcing projects across different supplier categories within electro-mechanical, machined fabrication and subcontracted manufacturing. The Program Manager will manage and execute projects to finalization with a strong focus on progress, deliverables, cost and quality.
As a Sourcing Program Manager, your responsibilities include:
- Develop, plan and execute sourcing projects
- Drive improvement initiatives from the Sourcing organization and ensure internal deliverables are accomplished in due time
- Drive product optimization projects based on supplier inputs in close coordination with Category managers and Engineers
- Identify collaboration opportunities in the global matrix and utilize synergies within the Teradyne Supply Chain
- Track, monitor and manage sourcing related matters, e.g. suppler selection, BOM cost and supplier capabilities
- Maintain close cooperation with category team members and key internal stakeholders
We are looking for a candidate with strong program or project management skills and a strong international focus.
The ideal candidate has:
- A relevant educational degree in engineering e.g. production, mechanical, electro-mechanical or Business Development
- Experience from a similar position from a multinational, industrial corporation.
- A proven track record from leading and managing stakeholders in internal projects (e.g. OPEX improvements or Engineering project management)
- Experience in working with many stakeholders including a multicultural supplier base
- A good understanding of the importance of IP right, liability and warranty
- Experience from an adjacent position within product management or portfolio management with a strong international focus on business relations and the context of the entire supply chain of the company
- Excellent command of English, both written and spoken is required. Working knowledge of other languages, are considered a plus.
At Universal Robots, we ask a lot from our employees and in exchange we offer an exciting job in a dynamic and fast-growing company with the opportunity of working alongside skilled and talented colleagues. You will be empowered to help make Universal Robots a success. You will be given responsibility and can take responsibility. We trust our employees to make educated decisions that benefit the organization. Join us on an exciting journey where UR is building the future.
We look forward to hearing from you
If you have further questions about the position, please contact HR Business Partner Birgit Andresen on +45 2810 4776 or Director Strategic Sourcing Claus Damgaard on +45 4060 0819.
Please note that interviews are held continuously.
As soon as possible
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder