Do you want to contribute to our vision of creating a world that runs entirely on green energy?
Join us and become Sourcing Manager in our Wind Turbines Sourcing team where you’ll support the procurement/tender process from sourcing strategy to signed contract as well as develop and maintain close relations to your internal and external stakeholders. You’ll become part of a team of professional sourcing managers responsible for the procurement of wind turbines for offshore wind farm projects.
Your key tasks will be to
- support the sourcing process until the signing of wind turbine CAPEX contracts
- support the preparation and follow-up of contract negotiations in both commercial and technical tracks
- improve the processes and procedures that the team is subject to
- handle internal and external stakeholders.
Your competences include that you
- have a master’s degree in law, economics or engineering
- preferably have some experience working with large scale sourcing/sales in projects
- have a natural flair for identifying value drivers in complex business models
- preferably have experience with public procurement and EU tender law
- have a positive and systematic approach to your tasks.
Moreover, you are result-oriented and understand the importance of supplier relationship management. You speak and write English fluently and have excellent communication skills. You thrive in an international environment and you’re able to create good relationships with your stakeholders from various disciplines.
Working at Ørsted
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
Would you like to help shape the renewable technologies of the future?
Send your application to us as soon as possible and no later than 30 August 2019 as we’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Louise Kornbech, Head of Wind Turbines Sourcing, by telephone on +45 9955 8176, if you’d like to know more about the position.
You should expect some travelling in relation to your work.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.