Imagine a future where you help strengthen the competences of your team and contribute to building strong stakeholder relations through your interpersonal skills.
Join us in this role where you’ll be responsible for sourcing CAPEX and OPEX contracts and for handling some of the categories within the Bio spend. We offer an innovative working environment with dedicated focus on personal development and well-being.
Welcome to Bio Procurement
You’ll be part of a team which is responsible for providing strategic procurement support to our bioenergy business. You’ll contribute to building our renewables business and the carbon-neutral energy production at our world-class power plants and become part of highly skilled team of procurement professionals who have a significant impact on the global energy transformation and on our business in general.
You’ll play an important role in:
- being responsible for sourcing cost-effective supplier solutions for our CAPEX and OPEX projects
- establishing and executing sourcing strategies that ensure the best available technology within time and at the lowest possible TCO, while ensuring compliance with the business needs, internal QHSE, and procurement policies
- developing close cooperation with internal stakeholders
- ensuring compliance with the Utility Directive and EU procurement legislation
- developing and maintaining categories within the Bio spend.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a cross-disciplinary background based on a bachelor’s or master’s degree in economics, law, or engineering
- are a skilled procurement specialist within complex sourcing and are able to work under tight deadlines on multiple projects
- have strong communication skills and speak and write Danish and English fluently, enabling you to communicate and negotiate efficiently with your business partners in an international environment
- have a hands-on mindset and are used to working in a changing environment with a wide range of stakeholders placed in different locations and countries
- have a good understanding of contract mechanisms and contract law and preferably have experience with the Utility Directive and EU procurement legislation.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 16 August 2020. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Don’t hesitate to contact Mikkel Toft Ditlevsen, Head of Bio Procurement, by telephone on +45 99 55 56 24 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that you’re expected to do 20-30 days of travelling per year in relation to your work, mainly between Nybro and the Copenhagen area.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.