Imagine a future where you’ll be responsible for the development and execution of sourcing strategies within Offshore Logistics Join us in this role where you’ll be responsible for developing and executing sourcing strategies across a number of different categories.
Welcome to Offshore Logistics Procurement
You’ll be part of Offshore Logistics Procurement where you, together with your colleagues, will be managing a number of transport modes responsible for transporting people to and from our offshore wind farms.
You’ll play an important role in:
Being responsible for the procurement process from early market dialogue through sourcing, execution, and contract management, while ensuring compliance with project KPIs and the company’s QHSE and procurement policies
engaging with a diverse range of stakeholders to understand their needs in order to establish and execute sourcing strategies, including negotiations of commercial terms and conditions
preparing contract and tender documentation that meet legal and internal compliance requirements.
To succeed in the role, you’ll have:
- a master’s degree in economics, engineering, or a related field
- procurement experience that preferably includes either logistics or renewable energies and EU tenders
- a proactive and systematic approach to your work tasks, including good attention to detail
- the ability to speak and write English fluently, and preferably experience with English language negotiations
- a solutions-oriented self-starter mindset, thrive in a rapidly developing working environment, and have experience building constructive working relationships in an international team
- extraordinary people skills to facilitate communication and cooperation with colleagues and stakeholders as well as solid presenter capabilities for larger audiences.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application no later than 19 July 2020. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Don’t hesitate to contact Rikke Relsted, Head of Offshore Logistics Procurement, by telephone on +45 99 55 83 76 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that you’re expected to do some travelling in relation to your work both within and outside of Denmark
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.