Sourcing Contract Manager for CAPEX contracts in our offshore wind farm projects
Would you like to create value via strong engagement with our supply chain?
Join us and become Sourcing Contract Manager in the Components & Civil Works department, where you and your colleagues will be responsible for CAPEX procurement and contract management of high-voltage electrical components, SCADA and civil works contracts for our offshore wind farm projects. As Sourcing Contract Manager, you’ll be responsible for procurement from sourcing strategy to signed contract, being the commercial glue between technical and legal matters.
Your key tasks will be to
- implement Supplier Relationship Management (SRM)
- lead the sourcing process until the signing of CAPEX contracts
- drive the commercial agenda
- handle internal and external stakeholder management
- lead contract negotiations with the suppliers.
Your key tasks also include improving processes and introducing industry best practice as well as reducing both internal and external transaction costs.
Your competences include that you
- have international, commercial contract experience from procurement or sales, preferably within the FIDIC framework
- have knowledge of supply or construction contracts, in EPC projects, and experience with collaborating efficiently with stakeholders from other in-house functions
- have experience in creating value by working closely with the supply chain as well as having 2-5 years of experience in supplier/buyer relations from either a sales or procurement organisation in an international environment
- have a cross-disciplinary background based on a degree in business law, economics or engineering or an MSc degree in business administration and commercial law
- speak and write English fluently and have excellent communication and negotiation skills, enabling you to efficiently convey your messages to your stakeholders, thereby ensuring optimum collaboration.
You have a positive and result-oriented approach to your tasks, and your preferred way of working is structured and analytical. You thrive in a hectic environment where the only constant is change, and you enjoy managing your projects independently while maintaining good relations with your stakeholders.
Working at Ørsted
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
Would you like to help shape the renewable technologies of the future?
Send your application to us as soon as possible and no later than 27 November 2017, as we’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Peder Reinewald Hansen, Head of Components & Civil Works, by telephone on +45 9955 9458 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder
Tlf.: +45 9955 9458