Imagine a future where you take architectural responsibility for the solution portfolio supporting our core business processes as a key member of the agile release train leadership
Join us in this role where you’ll play a key part in the agile release train (ART) leadership team as responsible for the architectural runway, operational performance, cost optimisation, and lifecycle management of the solution portfolio – including a growing number of both transactional and analytical platforms and solutions. You’ll work closely with peers in and outside the ART to ensure that the solutions implemented reflect the architectural runway, enterprise-level roadmaps, design guidelines, and quality standards.
Welcome to Architecture & Technology
You’ll be part of Ørsted Business Services ART where you, together with your colleagues, will be jointly responsible for ensuring proper management of the ART. You’ll act as a change agent, ensuring customer centricity and driving initiatives to facilitate constant adoption of the agile mindset and methods in the release train, including DevOps and Design Thinking. You’ll support the cadence of the ART, and you’ll apply your management experience to build strong relations with relevant stakeholders that’ll support the alignment between business priorities and the solution roadmap.
You’ll play an important role in:
- being involved in all aspects of the collective architecture discipline within the ART to ensure the technical integrity of the products delivered by the ART
- assuming the ART leadership, supporting the agile processes of the ART while also making sure that the operational and financial efficiency of the ART solution portfolio is optimised
- keeping the architectural runway and relevant architectural artefacts updated, communicating them, and ensuring that they’re communicated, understood, and made available in the ART
- working closely with product owners and enterprise and application architects to incorporate architectures and clarify any challenges or obstacles while driving and overseeing solution implementations
- being a model for architects and technical teams ensuring consistency in terms of quality and forward-looking prospects
- linking business and IT objectives, processes, and KPIs to ensure that business and IT targets are connected.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have extensive experience with solution architecture, which you see as the prerequisite for delivering value to the business
- bring a heavy toolbox along and are an enthusiastic change agent, actively promoting the architecture disciplines and their role in the full perspective of running a modern IT organisation
- share our ambition to continuously develop and embed the architectural perspective by facilitating collaboration between various architectural levels in and outside the ART
- have extensive experience with several architecture domains, e.g. ERP, SaaS, business reporting/analytics, or RPA
- have solid management/project management skills and preferably experience with the SAFE framework
- are a team player by nature, get energised by working with stakeholders at various levels, have a proactive and systematic approach to your work tasks, and have excellent communication skills.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 31 July 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Pawel Kropielnicki, Head of AISO CC, on +48507972013 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.