Solution Architect, System Integration
Are you looking for an opportunity to use your IT Architect skills to take the lead in a successful international B2B company around system integrations? Then this is your opportunity!
We are looking for an experienced and passionate Solution Architect to support all the great digitisation initiatives that are ongoing in LINAK. You will be our new member of the IT Architect team, that is working globally and across all functional areas. Design and support solutions that will be long lasting, reduce complexity and optimise our system landscape.
Your focus area will be the IT architecture for the integration domain, cross applications. A part of this is transforming the ‘as-is’ integration landscape, to a more agile and robust integration landscape, that can support a hybrid setup between on-prem and cloud solutions.
LINAK is the global leader in our business, and innovation is an important part of our strategy that will lead us into the future. Our innovation initiatives cover a broad array of technologies among others digitalising of our business platforms.
- be working with project scopes, solution design & descriptions.
- be monitoring new technological advances in the integration domain.
- develop and maintain policies, standards, and guidelines to ensure that a consistent
- framework is applied across the company.
- be technical responsible in implementation projects
- give technical sparing to the business and IT organisation.
- drive the architecture in line with Enterprise Architecture and the LINAK strategy
Skills, knowledge & experience
- Hold a relevant bachelor’s degree
- Have experience from working within IT and business
- Have experience within Microsoft Azure, CRM, ERP, PLM
- Have experience with integration technologies & Hubs
- Have experience with project management, change management and agile methodologies.
- Have a holistic view, focus on E2E scenarios and implement ‘best practices’ solutions
- Understand business and technical complexity.
- Are a strong communicator and successfully align many stakeholders in a common direction.
- Speak, read and write English at a professional level. Danish is also preferred
If you have questions please contact Corporate Senior Director, IT, John C. Westergaard, +45 73 15 13 00.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.