Solution Architect, PLM
If you are looking for an opportunity to use your IT architect experience to take the lead in a successful international B2B company around system integrations?
If you are looking for an opportunity to use your IT architect experience to take the lead in a successful international B2B company around system integrations? Then this is the opportunity you are looking for!
We are looking for an experienced and passionate solution architect to support all the great strategic digitisation initiatives at LINAK. You will be our new member of the IT architect team, working globally and across all functional areas. The team is involved in designing and supporting long term solutions, reducing complexity, and optimising our system landscape.
Your focus area will be the IT architecture for the solutions in the PLM domain, and you will work in close collaboration with the ERP domain and the PLM business team.
- Work with technical project scopes, solution design and descriptions
- Monitor new technological advances in the PLM domain
- Understand and analyze business processes and requirements
- Provide technical sparing to the business and IT organization
- Drive the architecture in line with Enterprise Architecture and the LINAK strategy
- Be responsible for governance, incl. change and release management
You have a strong PLM background, preferable been working technically with data and processes. Knowledge of PLM Windchill is an advantage. You are open minded and find it easy to navigate between business and IT and create common understanding of the PLM domain.
- hold a relevant bachelor’s degree
- have experience from working within IT and business
- have experience with R&D and production processes, hereunder PLM and ERP
- have a holistic view, focus on E2E scenarios, and implement ‘best practices’ solutions
- Understand business and technical complexity
are a strong communicator and successfully align many stakeholders in a common direction
- speak, read, and write English at a professional level. Danish is also preferred
If you have questions, please contact Vice President, IT, John C. Westergaard, +45 7315 1300.
Smedevænget 8, Guderup
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder