Do you want to implement our corporate architecture in an agile setup?
Join us and become Solution Architect in IT Architecture where you’ll implement strategies and roadmaps to bridge business needs and IT assets to support our digital transformation.
It’s an exciting time to join Ørsted IT!
Ørsted is a global leader in green energy, and consequently we’re shaping tomorrow’s digital solutions in the energy sector. We’re implementing a company-wide digitalisation strategy that supports our vision of creating a more sustainable future. And where does this leave you? With the opportunity to support and drive strategic change throughout the company.
Our team is responsible for executing the overall strategic direction of the company’s architecture. Our IT activities are organised in Agile Release Trains (ARTs) based on the Scaled Agile Framework SAFe. You’ll be part of the ART leadership team, who are responsible for defining and implementing the architectural runway for the ART.
Your key tasks will be to
- define the architectural runway for the ART and make sure the runway is aligned with both enterprise architecture and efficient for the agile development teams
- support ARTs from a system perspective to make sure IT standards including cyber security are met
- introduce and raise the bar for new technologies and development standards including DevOps in the product development in accordance with the overall IT strategies and guidelines
- enable business initiatives and ideas with views of required landscape overhauls and rationalisation for common decision-making on how to optimise IT assets
- act as a motivator and driver for better transparency and cross-team collaboration, identifying interdependencies and the strategic impact of key initiatives.
In addition, you’ll facilitate workshops with key stakeholders to develop common ground and speed up decision-making. You’ll guide and support strategic projects in the idea, analysis and execution phases and deliver detailed architectural direction and planning that ensure the success of the projects.
Your competences include that you
- have extensive experience with solution architecture work at large companies, having designed architecture principles and developed target architectures and roadmaps
- have experience with impact analysis, facilitation of decision workshops and assessment of new technologies
- have worked with platforms for Big Data, Advanced Analytics, Industrial IoT, SAP, MS, Mobility or Cloud
- are used to reviewing solutions, guiding projects and managing stakeholders appropriately
- speak and write English fluently.
Furthermore, you have a master’s degree in IT, business, engineering or similar, and are familiar with IT disciplines such as SAFe, Agile, scrum, TOGAF, ArchiMate, Scrum, SAFE, Prince2 and ITIL. Experience from the utility or energy sector would be an advantage. As a person, you’re passionate about architecture, comfortable taking on responsibility and a strong team player. You’re well-structured and systematic with excellent communication skills.
Working at Ørsted
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
Would you like to help shape the renewable technologies of the future?
Send your application to us as soon as possible and no later than 14 October 2018, as we’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Rune Kerndrup, Solution Architect Manager, by telephone on +45 9955 5057 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder