Solution Architect, Digital Production
Do you want to join a company that is the global leader in its field? If you are looking for an opportunity to use your IT Architect skills to take the lead in digital production and system integrations? Then this is the opportunity you are looking for!
We are looking for an experienced and passionate Solution Architect to support all the great initiatives that is ongoing in LINAK. IT Architect team works globally and across all functional areas. Your task will be to design and support solutions that will be long lasting, reduce complexity and optimize our system landscape.
Your main focus will be the IT architecture for solutions supporting our digital production roadmap. You will be the manufacturing domain owner in relation to the architecture. Another important focus area is integration solutions in general, with focus on transforming the ‘as-is’ integration landscape, to a more agile and robust integration landscape, that can support a hybrid setup between on-prem and cloud solutions.
Our manufacturing areas are constantly improving and innovation in the way we produce and maintain high quality throughout our supply chain, and you will be a key contributor in the continued success of the worlds leading manufacturer of linear actuators.
- be working with project scopes, solution design & descriptions, including defining project phases, application features, and solution requirements.
- be monitoring new technological advances in the manufacturing domain
- develop and maintain policies, standards, and guidelines to ensure that a consistent framework is applied across the company.
- be technical responsible in implementation projects
- deliver technical sparing to the manufacturing domain organization.
- drive the architecture in line with Enterprise Architecture and the LINAK strategy
- Hold a relevant bachelor’s degree in IT or production engineering
- Have experience from working within IT and business
- Have experience within Microsoft Azure, MES, ERP, PLM and industrial IoT
- Have experience with integration technologies
- Have experience with project management, change management and agile methodologies
- Have knowledge of ISA 95 and Industry 4.0
- Have a holistic view, focus on E2E scenarios and implement ‘best practices’ solutions
- Understand business and technical complexity.
- Are a strong communicator and can successfully align many stakeholders in a common direction.
- Speak, read and write Danish and English at a professional level.
If you have any questions please contact Corporate Senior Director, IT, John C. Westergaard, +45 73 15 13 00
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.