Join us in this role where you’ll be working with experienced and like-minded solution architects in agile release trains and IT product lines to take the solution architecture discipline to the next level. You’ll do this by supporting the community of practice and ensuring that the strongest possible toolbox is made available to solution architects and the entire Architecture & Technology community.
Welcome to Architecture & Technology
You’ll be part of our Solution Architecture Center of Excellence where you, together with your colleagues, will work closely with both management and a broad field of architects in various architectural domains and delivery organisations. United by a shared focus on ensuring that strong architectural principles and best practice serve as the foundation for our IT solutions, no matter the domain or solution area, you’ll work in a community consisting of 130+ architects. In this community, you’ll work with the business through an agile delivery organisation and ensure great cohesion. As a team, we’ll be the role model for the technical teams ensuring consistency around quality and forward-looking prospects.
You’ll play an important role in:
- further strengthening the solution architect role, which is placed in the ART/IPL leaderships of our agile delivery organisation, by supporting the continuous development of relevant competencies
- driving the Solution Architecture Community of Practice which is the forum for inspiration, discussion, and collaboration for all solution architects and Solution Managers
- developing the solution architecture toolbox to ensure that relevant methodologies, frameworks, and best practices for specific solution areas are available
- supporting the collaboration between the solution architecture domain and other architectural disciplines in the Architecture & Technology community.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a strong IT architectural background and extensive experience with solution architecture as a discipline that includes various perspectives, e.g., runway/roadmap, documentation, and security
- get energised by driving the development of a discipline via interaction and communication with a community of colleagues with different profiles and perspectives
- have a strong interest in architectural disciplines and themes closely related to solution architecture e.g., cloud, analytics, and development
- have strong stakeholder management skills and a solid business understanding that enables you to position solution architecture in different domains.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing, green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 6 June 2023. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
For the DK and Poland positions, please don’t hesitate to contact Martin Froeling Pedersen, Head of CoE for SA, AA Buy & TAPO, on (Denmark +45) 99555579, if you’d like to know more about the position.
If you need to request any adjustments or accommodations to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process, we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder