In this newly established position, you will need to be not only an expert in today's cloud-based software platforms, technologies and development methods, but also be the authority on how to create the best workflows and user experiences for communication software using our devices through software.
Welcome to our team
At Jabra, we believe that dialogue is enhanced by making the world sound better. By taking advantage of the advanced digital features of our industry-leading audio and video devices, the software communication solutions of our partners can realize a significant enhancement of the user experience for their customers.
To help our partners achieve this, we need you to expertly guide them on how to integrate the functions of our software and hardware components
You will join the Digitally Managed Eco-system (DiME) team. Working closely with R&D, Marketing and Sales, we foster innovation around solutions and guide and support our customers on how to integrate Jabra software components into their software and services.
The DiME team interacts with our community of integration partners world-wide through our digital platforms for developers and solution architects. You will become an integral part of the evolution of these platforms to provide high-quality and scalable online support for our partners. Likewise, you will grow the digital community around the technologies behind the solutions.
“This is a unique opportunity to work with cutting-edge software technology, interacting extensively with the leading cloud solution companies to explore how we can deliver the best user experience possible using Jabra's audio and video devices,” explains Sten Lawætz, Director, DiME.
Inspired by our customers
Once you have built a thorough understanding of our products and solutions, you will guide partners on how to use the digital features of Jabra devices from a programming and integrations perspective.
These tasks will provide you with valuable insights into the usage and needs of the customers. And combined with your active market and technology research, you will get to seek out inspiration for technology and product development and share your findings with R&D. More specifically, you will:
- Advise our partners on how to integrate and optimize Jabra software components
- Stay up to date with technical developments on software architectures, implementation techniques and evolution of the digital communications solutions market
- Support business development and technical sales with customer opportunities
- Foster and contribute to the development of our online partner community
- Explore the impact and possibilities of advanced technology such as analytics, machine learning, and artificial intelligence
- Guide the evolution of Jabra software components to meet the needs and opportunities of our partners
As a person, you have an open and pragmatic mindset as you will work directly with customers. Preferably, you have experience from a large international organization, and you speak and write English effortlessly. You also have:
- A relevant software engineering education and background
- Significant experience with software development of application code for desktop, portable or web on multiple platforms (Windows, Mac, Linux, Android, iOS, etc.)
- A track record of solution and system architecting – preferably for cloud-based services, experience from communications or collaboration-oriented software is a plus
- Experience with solution design principles, including use cases, requirements management and value proposition design
- A good understanding of cutting-edge technology topics such as machine learning, analytics and AI-driven UX optimization
Would you like to know more?
The role is full-time, and based in Ballerup, Denmark. Due to the global reach of Jabra, some travel activity in Europe as well as overseas will be required (when practical).
To apply, use the ‘APPLY’ link no later than 1 November, 2020. Applications are assessed on a continuous basis, which is why we strongly encourage you to send your application as soon as possible.
If you want to know more about the position, you are welcome to contact Sten Lawaetz, Director, Digitally Managed Eco-systems on +45 6161 0777.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.