Talented Software Engineers for Ethernet Products
Microsemi Semiconductor Corporation A/S, Herlev
Do you want to be part of developing innovative next-generation solutions for the Enterprise, IoT and Carrier Ethernet market? Does a growth-oriented culture where we provide our customers with the latest technological solutions seem appealing to you?
Then join us at Microsemi to experience a positive work/life balance, the autonomy and freedom to fulfill your potential as well as financial, personal, and professional rewards.
A leading provider of highly integrated Ethernet switch solutions
Through the vision, achievement, ingenuity, and excellence of our employees, Microsemi has developed a market-leading portfolio. Our primary areas of responsibility are product definition, semiconductor design, software development, reference system development, and technical customer support. We are part of a world-wide organization with teams in USA, India, Taiwan, and China. You will be based in our Danish office in Herlev where you join a team of 16 experienced, best-in-class software development engineers working together with the India and Taiwan software teams.
Develop advanced software solutions
Working in an agile environment and in Scrum teams, you will be in a team that is responsible for developing software ranging from OS drivers to L2/L3 switching, routing protocols, and web-services. This may entail some customer contact as you will be working on technically complex solutions. You also develop software for our Ethernet switch system solutions, and more specifically part of your job will be to:
- cover software requirement specifications, design and implementation
- conduct unit and integration test of own and peer modules, as well as test specification reviews
We are looking for a talented software developer
In this position, it will take you a long way if you possess good interpersonal, analytical and communications skills so you can work well with your team on each complex solution. We believe you will thrive here if you enjoy a challenging and engaging work environment that promotes teamwork, creativity, accountability and professional development. Are you up for the job?
- You have newly, or are about to graduate a BSc or MSc with focus on software development and maybe IT security.
- You have software-programming skills in one or more of the following areas: C/C++ (required), Advanced C++ template, Java, TCL, Perl, Python, and Ruby.
- You have interest within embedded Linux
- It is a plus if you have knowledge in Ethernet
- Preferably, you have protocol knowledge in one or more of the following areas: Virtual LAN, L2 runtime protocols, TCP/IP, IPv4/IPv6.
Does Microsemi sound like the place for you?
For more information, please contact Software Manager, Ryan Pedersen, Mobile +45 6171 2951.
Applications and CV should be entered through the "Ansøg" link, jobID 5840.
Applications will be evaluated on a rolling basis.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder