Software Tool Developer/DevOps (CMake & GNU Make)
The task is to integrate the clients own build system with other IDEs such as Eclipse.
As IDE is to run at different operating systems, knowledge on unified tools for a mixed development environment running Windows, Linux and MacOS is important.
The right candidate should have an experience that closely matches the following:
- CMake and GNU Make (high level)
- Git (high level)
- Jenkins or other automated CI tool (high level)
- GCC Toolchain (high level)
- Python, Bash and Windows batch scripting (command or powershell) (high level)
- Experience in using tools for software testing (unit tests, coverage, static analysis, …)
- We document our work, and good skills in documentation(wiki, Word, doxygen, …) is preferred
- Release engineering knowledge is advantageous
- Scrum is used as our agile project framework and previous experience with Scrum is advantageous
And, last but not least, the knowledge of DevOps principles in general is more than welcome.
Duration: 3-6 months
Work location: Copenhagen
Requirements: Min. 5 years of professional IT experience.
Job type: Freelance
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder