Software tester at Cool New Startup - Potential for Equity
The LifeBonder mission is NextGen social media. We will lead a social media revolution to bring user needs front and center. The next generation of social media will no longer let technology strip away our sense of being together, but rather leverage technology to making it happen - and doing it in ways that shifts the focus away from spending hours finding friends to being friends.
You are one of the best software testers (or close enough) - a quality-conscious developer who considers your work as a craft where there is no compromise on quality.
You are an experienced tester and have in-depth knowledge about utilizing automated test tools, and performing various types of testing including functional, system integration, regression, and exploratory tests.
- Designing test scenarios for automation, implementing test scripts utilizing automated test tools, and performing various types of testing including functional, system integration, regression, and exploratory.Performing Root Cause Analysis- Determining a primary cause or a series of interrelated causes.
- Generating Reports and Recommendations- Develop and maintain recording and documenting of all test results. Additionally,you are expected to generate reports that accurately detail defects found during testing and offer recommendations for improving existing processes and implementing new tools based on test results.
- Collaborating with Others- You will collaborate with developers about any bugs, defects, or issues found. Together with the developers, you will work to ensure that bugs are resolved so that website quality will exceed defined standards. Additionally, you will collaborate with developers in areas such as code and design reviews.
- Web browser debugging tools : Firebug and Dev Tools.
- Technical skills – you know software architectural concepts and workflows and can create technical documentation applicable to different software frameworks.
- Analytical skills – You have the skills to track and identify bugs and defects, as well as analyzing data related to software test results.
- Problem-solving skills – you are able to troubleshoot errors and bugs and devise methods to solve them.
- You can work independently and feel comfortable structuring your own time with little oversight.
- You’re excited for new challenges in app development.
What We Offer
- We are a small team of endlessly dedicated entrepreneurs offering a fun and friendly work environment where everyone is equal.
- We offer real-world work experience and exciting challenges where you can make a real difference.
- Awesome recommendations and when you’re ready to move on, we’ve got your back.
- Full-time hires at a later date.
For more information or questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.