Software Tester for Development of Epilepsy Medical Device System
Are you motivated by working with Software used for medical devices that measure brain signals, then you might be the right one for joining the Digital Development team in UNEEG.
In UNEEG medical A/S, we are looking for a Software Tester to verify and test UNEEG software systems consisting of PC, mobile, tablet and cloud software. You will, together with other software tester colleagues, communicate maturity and readiness for release of new software versions.
This position offers an extraordinary opportunity to join a company “on the move” and make a significant difference for both company, clinicians, and patients. We are an organisation who breaks new ground in epilepsy management with our EEG solution. We have launched our first solution for the Neurology/Epilepsy market which is produced through suppliers in Europe and US.
You will join our Software team of 12 people with an extraordinary level of team spirit and high ambitions for the future. UNEEG has a scale-up company culture which is fun for the right candidate who likes the speed, the direct technical collaboration and appreciates the influence on how to test and release new versions of our software products. Your educational background is not as important as your motivation for our mission, the broad mix of technical challenges, the opportunity to work with the best colleagues and learning to work in accordance with medical device standards.
As Software Tester in the Digital Development team, you will:
- Create test plans and test specifications according to SW requirements
- Specify SW requirements in cooperation with team members and relevant stakeholders
- Execute verification/testing and document these
- Use the bug/issue tracking software to create, modify and close tickets
- Choose or develop test methodologies
- Provide input to the planning and tracking of software activities
- Cooperate with software developers and be the representative of Software Test in that cooperation
- Document own work in compliance with medical device procedures, e.g. 62304 (knowledge is an advantage, otherwise UNEEG will provide training).
- Engineer, Technician, MSc, or BSc within fields such as software, IT, health science or similar
- Preferably 3+ years of experience from a similar position
- Experience with preparing documentation or reports in a well-structured way which are easily read and understood
- Ability to use software tools e.g. Cloud frameworks, database systems, apps on iOS and Android platforms, automated test frameworks and requirement/issue/document management tools
- Go do approach to perform test and to try out new test methods
- Preferably knowledge of working according to medical device design control
- Plan own work according to priorities with different stakeholders in software and development projects.
- You are structured and systematic in your approach and can maintain the overview with multiple tasks simultaneously
- You are a team player but can proactively seek knowledge and take responsibility independently
- You have strong collaboration and communication skills with the ability of listening with an open mind and able to make your impact or demand when needed.
What we offer:
- A job with significant opportunities to influence your own tasks and the company’s success
- Possibility for career development alongside the company’s expansion
- A positive, informal, and ambitious working environment
- A salary package including pension, health insurance and other benefits.
For questions related to this job posting, please contact interim manager for Digital Development, Jørgen Skindhøj at +45 24 86 67 45.
If the above sounds like the job for you, please submit your application and CV as soon as possible.
We will screen and invite candidates for interviews on an ongoing basis.
About UNEEG medical A/S
UNEEG medical A/S is an entrepreneurial and ambitious company specializing in providing the epilepsy community with more accurate knowledge of seizures to support improvement in epilepsy care, ultimately aiming at improving patients’ quality of life. Our unique subcutaneous EEG solution for remote monitoring of brain activity was CE marked in 2019 and our continued international growth and technology roadmap ambitions will require several new functions and competencies in the years to come.
UNEEG medical A/S was founded in 2005 and is today owned by the families behind the large hearing aid company Widex/WS Audiology. We currently employ approximately 120 people in Europe – the majority of these are situated in our headquarters in Allerød, Denmark. Our employees represent various cultures, backgrounds, skills, and years of experience.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder