LINAK provides innovative actuation solutions that improve people’s quality of life and working environment. We are globally recognized for high quality, technically advanced solutions and innovative products. Testing is a essential part of ensuring high quality of our products, and we are now opening a new position to design and implement new test cases.
This is a great opportunity for you to live out both your software test design competences as well as your technical software test implementation competences. To do so you will need knowledge of embedded software and electronics design.
As this is a new position you will have influence on developing, defining and designing software tests for the products in the TECHLINE segment (industrial and off-highway). Much of the work will be independent, where you set up tests and identify the problems, but backing you up are your team of 6 competent software developers in TECHLINE and 30+ globally.
- Development of software test equipment/environment for the TECHLINE segment
- Design and implement unit and subsystem tests for new products utilizing automated test systems
- Design and implement test cases for software integration tests from software requirements
- Documentation of performed tests and input into the change management system
- Responsible for the software test equipment
- Record and verify software issues into/from the change management system
- have experience with software testing, as integration testing with embedded SW running on target in a complete system is desirable
- have basic electrical and electronics design knowledge and embedded software knowledge
- have experience within one or more of the following CAN/LIN/Modbus/IO-Link and Ethernet communication
- have experience NI LabVIEW & NI TestStand or is willing to learn
- have a quality mindset and are detail oriented
- have a functional understanding of general test equipment
- are fluent in English, Danish is not a requirement
- an ambitious and innovative working environment with focus on product development.
- an impact in the build-up of automated software testing with hardware in the loop environment
If you have any questions regarding the job, please contact Senior Manager, R&D Software, Hanne Hesselager Rothe phone: +45 7315 1384.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder