Would you like to help LINAK excel and improve our scalable SW test platform(s) for DESKLINE® and HOMELINE® applications? Do you want to work in a Danish family-owned company that is a global leader in its field?
We are looking for a Software Test Manager for our R&D department. You will become part of a team of enthusiastic software specialists who develop embedded, Windows and Smartphone software. You will have the opportunity to share your knowledge with competent software developers across LINAK worldwide.
You will experience an agile and dynamic workday structured by Scrum with many challenges related to the verification and validation of new products and ongoing modifications/optimizations of existing products before final product qualification. You will become part of the R&D Software and Projects development alongside project managers, hardware developers, embedded software developers, windows and mobile app developers, software QA testers and the Quality and Sales departments.
As a Software Test Manager, you will be responsible for building and maintaining our test automation environment for the SW teams to use. You will also design and maintain SW quality tools to assist in various aspects of verification and validation.
In this position you will head one of our Scrum teams.
- Develop and maintain the test platform(s), written in Python
- Write, delegate, and perform product and system test manually and via Robot Framework
- Develop, write, and document test cases for new and existing products
- Review product and test specifications ensuring requirements are clear, testable, and documented
- Expand system test architecture and physical setups from a test strateg
- Evaluate and select system test hardware expanding automatic and HIL test setups
- Knowledge sharing with colleagues regarding architecture, system, and software solutions
- You coach and guide test engineers and SW engineers in using the system test setup
- You coach interns and engineering students
- Responsible/make decisions that affect the development of both test software and test platform
- have 5+ years’ experience with test of embedded systems and communication protocols
- have knowledge of Robot Framework, Python, and maybe C/C++
- have knowledge of distributed topology testing (integrated systems)
- have knowledge of CI/CD such as Jenkins or GitHub actions
- document your findings through Atlassian JIRA with emphasis on reproduction of found defects supporting later debugging
- are a trained engineer or similar with focus on product and system qualification
- have focus on products and systems and can take a holistic approach to challenges
- work systematically and goal-oriented with a quality mindset
- thrive in a dynamic and agile work environment, using frameworks such as Scrum
- speak and write English
We offer a job in a global company that has experienced solid growth for many years - and we expect the growth to continue in the coming years. We also offer a good work life balance in an environment characterised by openness, honesty, and a will to always do better – virtue is paramount in the Scrum Framework.
You must be eligible to live and work in Denmark and preferable relocate to the Sønderborg / Flensburg / Aabenraa area of Jutland.
For additional information regarding the job please contact Senior Manager, R&D Software, Jan Gaardsted Dall, phone +45 7315 1378.
We have no application deadline, but continuously assess the submitted applications until the correct candidate is hired. Potential application deadlines are system generated and not scheduled by LINAK.
Smedevænget 8, Guderup,
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder