Do you want to join RTX? We are looking for skilled people with strong technical know-how, who from day one can help ensure that we reach our goals, meet our project deadlines, and has a desire for professional challenges.
Here you will help to define our test procedures for our new and existing features and systems. We work in an international environment in close cooperation with external test teams and our internal test teams in Hong Kong and Shenzhen, China.
Your tasks include:
- Test design for new and existing features (functional testing, non-functional testing, MMI testing and regression testing).
- Set up test environments.
- Effectively communicate with development teams (SW and HW) and project manager.
- Execute test case according to specified procedures.
- Write bug reports in English and provide error descriptions in a systematic way.
- Analyze software testing requirements.
- Performing Exploratory testing (Creative test).
- Keep good software validation traceability record and identification.
Who are you?
You must be able to work in a team, but also be able to work independently when needed. We expect you are flexible and show high responsibility for own tasks. You must be methodical in the approach for problem solving and must have focus on quality of delivered results.
- Strong oral and written communication skills (English/Danish).
- Knowledge of test methodologies, writing test plans, creating test cases and debugging.
- Three or more years of software testing experience in a professional software development environment.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and judgement skills.
- Must be able to multi-task successfully while meeting project deadlines.
- Ability to work independently or within a team environment.
Who we are:
At RTX, wireless is not just wireless! We make an effort to understand how the specific use cases can be optimized through wireless technology. As well as explore how the link between products configurated in a system can make a difference and help the user perform at their best.
We innovate, design, and manufacture wireless communication solutions within three segments:
- Enterprise solutions covering amongst others, wireless communication systems connecting handsets and headsets via base stations.
- Healthcare solutions where wireless systems are used for monitoring critically ill patients, among others.
- ProAudio, which makes professional audio solutions such as wireless microphones and headsets used for e.g. concerts and conferences, as well as gaming accessories such as keyboards, headsets, and mice.
We have the ambition to create ground-breaking technologies while also creating value for our customers and end-users. Working in close partnership with our customers, we offer customized, ‘turn-key’, end-to-end solutions with full product lifecycle management designed to meet the ambition of their portfolio and brand.
An international arena
At RTX, you get to unfold your ambitions in an international environment. We offer our employees a multitude of opportunities to use their skills in an international environment in cooperation with customers and partners around the world. We are a European company operating globally and employ 300+ people at our locations in Denmark, Hong Kong, and USA, with our headquarter in Nørresundby. We offer flexible working terms so that you can work from home or in the office at Nørresundby.
Exceed your career aspirations
We believe in giving our employees the best challenges to develop their skills by offering several different career paths, depending on whether you want to be a specialist or project manager. To ensure the best start, you will be assigned to a tutor and go through an onboarding program, which includes an introduction to how we work.
A social environment with a strong community
Be social – be there! At RTX, we value the social aspect very highly. For RTX to be a great place to work, we find it very important to support a strong social community. Therefore, we have a very active staff club arranging various events and social gatherings - a minimum of one event per month.
We have an informal and casual working environment, and every day of the week we go to lunch together in our canteen. Next to our canteen, we have different physical facilities in the form of a sports hall, frequently used for joint sports activities and a fitness room - all for free use. We believe that with a strong community we can provide the best solutions.
For more information about the job, you are welcome to contact Carsten Poulsen, SQA Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to receiving your application.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.