About the position:
We are a team of highly skilled software engineers developing market leading software for wind turbines. For us technology is a passion and we are always open to new ideas. We believe that helping our colleagues succeed is as important as succeeding ourselves. Our backlog of work is long, so we are looking forward to you.
What are my responsibilities?
- Execute automatic and manual testing of turbine control software
- Analyze requirements for new test cases
- Develop new automatic and manual test cases
- Debug & evaluate together with scrum team in case of errors
- Review test cases from developers and identify possible issues
- Interact with internal stakeholders, developers, architects and project managers
- Advice software architects to improve testability of the software
- Participate in development or introduction of new test tools and processes to improve quality and focus testing efforts
What do I need to qualify for this position?
- A Master/Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering, Software Engineering or similar
- 3 years of experience with software testing and familiar with concepts like test automation at acceptance test level and continuous integration.
- Ruby experience is required
- C++ experience is an advantage
- Experience with software development
- Familiar with Linux or like operating systems
- Familiar with technologies like Jenkins, RSpec, GIT and Mercurial
- Familiar with concepts like Agile, SCRUM, Kanban and tools like Jira
- You are a quality-oriented person that goes the extra length for good software
- You are a team player that knows developing software is a team effort
- You value new knowledge and appreciates continuous feedback from your colleagues
In case you have acquired your skills in alternative ways your application is also appreciated.
If you have specific questions about the position, please contact the hiring manager Jon Nielsen via phone: +45 5117 9224.
For further information regarding the recruitment process, please send the recruiting team an email via firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention the Job ID in the email.
We kindly draw your attention to the fact that this email may NOT be used for sending applications or CVs for evaluation.
Deadline for application: as soon as possible
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.