Would you like to set the tone for future SDK and software developments by challenging how we do things and bringing your very own ideas into play?
Welcome to GN Audio - home of Jabra
At GN Audio, we lead major technology shifts with intelligent audio solutions under the Jabra brand. Constantly growing, evolving and pushing for innovation, we have created the world’s first ultra noise-cancelling microphone, the first Bluetooth headset and the first sports headphones with an integrated heart-rate monitor - just to name a few.
Joining our Digital Experiences department in our headquarters in Ballerup, you will partake in our mission to create innovative, reliable and agile software that provides our clients with the best experience every time they use a Jabra product. Working closely with project managers, product owners, Scrum masters and developers across teams, you drive the optimization of the development processes behind the software solutions.
“You will truly be the mind behind how we develop in the future. And as we expand with video solutions, you will have a central role in making sure that our development processes are efficient and that the best knowledge and ideas are utilized to their full potential,” says Kim Ørsted Nielsen, Head of Digital Experiences in R&D.
Make a difference through change
As the Software System Architect, you will dedicate yourself to best practice - creating the guidelines for how we code, design and develop software, implementing the right tools, bringing our SDKs up to a modular architecture and many other aspects.
Specifically, you will:
- Facilitate meetings with the teams within Digital Experiences and other colleagues to understand current processes, platforms and tools and explore opportunities
- Use your experience with software development life cycle processes to implement new methods and tools and engage relevant colleagues, such as Scrum masters, across the teams to drive implementation
- Participate in architect groups and help decide practices across all software engineering functions in GN Audio
- Facilitate workshops to teach new methods and tools to the teams
- Monitor processes and ensure adherence to guidelines
- Be the go-to expert on processes for the department and the rest of the organization
Team up with some of the biggest partners in the industry
We work with many large clients who, most of the time, already have different software set-ups that our products must work seamlessly with. So we have teamed up with partners like Microsoft, Amazon and Google - working directly with their developers - to ensure optimal SDKs that work on any platform and with any communication software.
Talented problem-solver with excellent communicative skills
With your communicative skills, you are truly able to engage others to listen and support your endeavors, ensuring that changes are successfully implemented and maintained.
- Have solid experience from similar positions as a solution architect, system architect, lead developer or similar
- Have a degree in IT, computer science, software development or similar, maybe from ITU or DTU
- Possess great knowledge of pattern design and coding, code reviewing, continuous delivery and regression test suites - knowledge of service-oriented architecture (SOA), “Clean Code” using e.g. SOLID principles as well as Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery with Jenkins or similar is a great plus
- Speak and write fluent English
Would you like to know more?
To apply, use the ‘Ansøg’ link no later than 09-07-2019. Applications are assessed on a continuous basis, which is why we encourage you to send your application as soon as possible.
If you want to know more about the position, you are welcome to contact Kim Ørsted Nielsen, Head of Digital Experiences in R&D, on +45 4575 8145.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.