As a software developer at RTX you will be assigned to one of our many teams. You will work in a strong team-oriented professional network handling a range of products and you will be involved in all product stages.
You will be part of designing, implementing and debugging solutions related to security and other parts of products and solutions in the development processes.
- Perform code analysis and code review to improve software security.
- Identify and guide developers with Open Source license usage.
- Troubleshoot, debug and solve issues that arise.
- Keep up to date with security updates and improvements.
- Recognize areas for security/vulnerability improvements and drive the security roadmap.
- Define security policies, standards, guidelines and procedures for our organization.
- Communicate to customers in areas related to security, tools and vulnerabilities.
You must be able to work well in a team but also to be able to work independently when needed. We expect you are flexible and show a high degree of responsibility for your own tasks. You must be methodical in your approach to problem solving and you must have focus on the quality of delivered results.
- Experience with vulnerability scanning solutions.
- Understand GPL, Apache and other license restrictions.
- Ability to work in teams as well as independently.
- Structured and ability to manage tasks and projects independently with urgency.
- Excellent English written and oral communication skills.
- BS/MS in Computer Science or related experience.
What we offer:
At RTX, we can offer a job in an international business in growth with a flexible and flat management structure, where you will work with challenging technical issues. We take the reception and inclusion of new employees very seriously, which is why we have mentors during the first period in RTX. At the same time, we expect you to do your utmost to become one of our most talented developers. As a software developer at RTX you will be able to self-develop into a specialist or generalist role, but if you have the talent and desire you may have the opportunity to try the project leader role in time.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.