Do you want to make a difference and improve the world’s food and agricultural industries?
Would you like to embark on an incredible and challenging journey to change an industry to become truly data driven?
If you thrive in a dynamic development environment, have hands on experience and a proven track record making SW test automation and test management, if you want to improve your skills in a new and ambitious business unit - then you might be our new test automation wizard!
FOSS is known throughout the world for innovative analytical solutions that helps to optimize production and improve product quality in food and agricultural industries.
FOSS Digital Business is a new and ambitious business unit, responsible for delivering pure and hybrid digital solutions that creates value to our customers on top of our analytical solutions.
Our mission is to ensure FOSS’ transition into the digital domain by providing value adding digital services to our customers.
Using advanced analytics we are improving quality and optimizing food and agricultural across the value chains.
FOSS Digital Business is a key driver in the digital evolution of FOSS and the industry, with FOSS being the dominant player.
As our new Software QA/Test Developer, you will be responsible for setting up an automated test environment and for guiding the implementation of the test cases for the best possible work effort/coverage trade-off.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to influence your tasks and the selection of technologies.
The software and tools are based on Microsoft .NET/C# technologies & WPF and all services are hosted on Microsoft Azure platforms.
You will be based at our headquarters in Hillerød, Denmark and will join FOSS Digital Business, counting 25 employees - and continuously growing.
- We expect you to set up and maintain automated test environment for online services (Web and APIs) on Functional-, Stress- & Load tests.
- You will also be responsible for programming automatic test cases at integration level as well as for the execution of automatic test cases.
- Your tasks will also include driving force to ensure quality in the test area and to engage with our System Test team located in Saint Petersburg, Russia.
- You are an excellent and experienced test automation developer using the newest tools and methods, who understands the different levels of test and who has hands on experience with test automation tools.
- You have software development competencies, a DevOps & Continuous Delivery mindset and you are passionate about new technologies!
- You are able to communicate business fluently in English, the corporate language of FOSS and good understanding of Danish is preferred.
- Experience in working with a remote team will be considered a strong asset.
- We expect you to be an outgoing, self-driven and structured team player with strong communication skills, both written and verbally.
- You are talented at building strong relationships, as you will be working with a number of different stakeholders.
- To be successful in this role, you should have a continuous improvement mindset, take action when you meet an obstacle and follow through until a solution is found.
- You are curious about people and interested in new technologies, a fast learner and have excellent system overview. You are skilled in your area of expertise and you expect the same from your teammates.
We offer a challenging job in an international and innovative company that is a world leader in its field. We are very proud of the results we deliver!
You will get the opportunity to join our newly established business unit FOSS Digital Business where you will work with the most advanced technology, together with highly skilled and ambitious colleagues in strong teams and cross-functional projects.
Our work is based on trust and working in teams, and you can expect to enter a great working place where you can bring your ideas to the table and make a real difference.
If you are interested in the position, please send your application via the link below. Please note that we only accept applications sent via the link.
We conduct interviews on an ongoing basis, so apply as soon as possible since we are looking for a candidate who can step in soon!
If you have questions regarding the position, please contact Jacob Bodholdt via phone +45 5117 6668 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications for vacant positions will be welcomed and considered on the relative merits of the applicant against the role profile for the position regardless of race, nationality, ethnic origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, family status, age, or religion.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder