Would you like to work with the newest cloud technologies and use your expertise to make life sound better for people with hearing challenges?
At GN Hearing, we are known for great sound quality, design and technology excellence as well as meaningful solutions that help people with hearing challenges rediscover hearing. GN Hearing was the first company launching a made-for-iPhone® hearing aid, and we are working on new and award-winning solutions.
Join a truly international environment
In this role, you become part of the leadership team in Software Solutions and Verification to help develop the strategy, planning, maturing and deployment of as well as sustain our software solutions. In our truly international environment, you will collaborate with highly skilled colleagues to develop and mature superior products and software solutions with a focus on our Azure cloud services.
You join us at our HQ in Ballerup, Denmark, to support the programs executed from the different branches of GN Hearing, e.g. in Xiamen-China, Chicago-USA, Hyderabad-India and Ballerup-Denmark. Thus, you will travel globally and across cultures up to 40 days per year.
Deliver back-end software solutions
Primarily, your job is to deliver back-end software solutions that integrate iOS/Android end-user apps and PC-based fitting software for hearing care professionals to web-based front-ends, Also, you are to integrate all of this with diverse internal tools to create a basis for e.g. production and customer relations. To do so you will work with Audiologists and user experience designers as well as full-stack system architecture across embedded devices. All in all, this includes:
- Assuming full responsibility for the delivery and completion of cloud-related projects
- Aligning expectations on time, cost and scope and allocating tasks to the development teams
- Collaborating with other teams, suppliers and stakeholders to ensure alignment
- Deployment and release management of Azure cloud-based solutions
- Ensuring deliveries are compliant with regulatory requirements for software in medical devices
- Using your interest in continuous improvements to drive one or more improvement projects, focusing on e.g. our procedures, guidelines, documentation, tools or practices
Experienced software project manager
We are looking for an experienced project manager who can communicate effortlessly in an international environment with both internal stakeholders and external customers. Also, you:
- Hold 5+ years’ experience as a manager, team leader or technical software project leader
- Are certified in Prince II, PMI, PMP, Lean, Scrum, SAFe or similar
- Know programming and scripting languages, associated technologies and structured design
- Have some experience with full-stack system architecture and design thinking across embedded devices, smartphone/PC applications and web services/back-end systems
Personally, you have the experience, leadership talent and presentation charisma to deliver and complete projects, making sure your project team and various stakeholders are onboard. You like interacting with customers, partners and colleagues alike, and you are all in on delivering the quality and usability asked for by using the best practices, methodologies and modern tools.
Would you like to know more?
If the position has caught your attention and you wish to apply, please forward a short cover letter with your motivation for applying along with your resume. For further information, please contact Søren Skov Andersen, Head of Software Solutions and Verifications, at +45 4575 1609.
Interviews will be conducted on a concurrent basis so please don’t hold yourself back applying for the job. Deadline for applying: 22nd April, 2018.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder
Tlf.: +45 4575 1609