Software Project Manager with People Management Responsibility
We are looking for a strong project manager, interested in joining a team of skilled software developer.
We are looking for a strong project manager, interested in joining a small team of skilled software developers and who will be thrilled about building up a bigger team as well as facilitating the development and delivery of one of our new exciting new AI-driven 3D software products for orthodontic professionals - it’s truly a project that will improve the access to- and quality of orthodontic treatments around the world. 3Shape scanners and software are used to design and manufacture orthodontic appliances and assist in the treatment of dental conditions.
The team is working on new applications and modules, which will enable faster and more predictable orthodontic treatment of patients and help orthodontists to gain more and better treatment options - thereby improving patient care and changing digital dentistry. Our product portfolio within Orthodontics is growing rapidly, covering medical as well as non-medical devices; currently we have five international software development teams working specifically on Orthodontic projects. In 3Shape we organize our software development around agile projects consisting of several SCRUM teams, each working rather autonomously, and the development teams are heavily involved in all phases of the product lifecycle, including meeting customers and receiving direct and early feedback on usage of our products.
What you will be responsible for:
- Project Management for a new project - incl. planning and executing a full-scale project from early scope definition until release and afterwards maintenance of the product in the market
- Management of a strong development team - along with growing the team even bigger as well as continuously assisting the team members in their development and career growth
- Ensuring a high quality of the product and transparent communication of project plans, progress, timelines, risks etc.
- Ensuring in close cooperation with the Regulatory Affairs department that regulatory clearances are in order
- Collaborate with many stakeholders, incl. other development teams, product managers, project managers, …
We imagine that your profile would be like this:
- M.Sc. in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent
- Experience with leadership and personal management, and having an ambition to make a difference in growing and mentoring your team
- Strong experience with technical Project Management of software products in a modern, agile environment (SCRUM)
- Knowledge of software development in regulated environments (e.g. within the medical device industry) is a plus
- A result oriented personality that can champion the Time and Quality constraints of high value projects in a friendly environment of autonomous teams.
- Excellent at communicating and building strong relations across an organization, and managing many stakeholders with different backgrounds, covering technical as well as commercial interests
- Fluent in English both spoken as well as in writing
- Well-structured and detail-oriented
- An attractive international workplace in the Center of Copenhagen, with highly skilled and committed colleagues in an informal work environment
- A flexible and agile development process with opportunity to influence and contribute to innovative products
- Many interesting challenges that will require your technical, analytical and communicative skills
- Participation in producing market leading technology products for customers around the world
- Opportunity to become part of the success that 3Shape has created over the past 19 year
3Shape develops 3D scanners and software solutions that enable dental and hearing professionals to treat more people, more effectively and with superior care. We are a global market-leading provider of dental and audio technology for laboratories and clinics. Creating great innovation requires diverse teams. Our growing talent pool of over 1,500 employees spans 30+ nationalities and is energized by knowing that together, we contribute to a better world. 3Shapers are entrepreneurs, challengers and innovators… values that are at the heart of everything we do.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.