Taking X-ray Microscopy to the next level
C++ Software for 3D Imaging Applications
Xnovo Technology is a university spin-out company developing data collection and imaging software used by engineers and researchers within materials science and geoscience. The software is used to generate 3D X-ray microscope images from the interior of metals, ceramics and minerals.
This new position requires strong competencies in development of C++ applications. Besides this you will lead a software team of currently two developers and be on the management team together with the CEO and the R&D Manager.
The work environment is international. You will have 10+ talented colleagues, most of them with a background from engineering or physics.
You enjoy the combination of developing code & leading a software team
Perhaps you’ve never lead a team before, but have seen and experienced how a good Software Manager leads using Scrum and agile methods. You will:
- Take on responsibility for software architecture, software development and design processes
- Facilitate agile development processes by organizing daily stand-ups, sprint planning, review and retrospective meetings
You will report to CEO Erik Lauridsen. The position as Software Manager is a newly created full-time position.
You have a master of science, computer science or the likes
Besides this you have experience with:
- Design and development of large-scale applications in C++ and Python
- Agile software development methodologies and tools (e.g. JIRA)
- English, oral and written at negotiation level
- 5+ years of industry work experience
- And you are an independent team player with a structured, attention to detail and quality-driven work approach
We offer bright colleagues, work-life balance, training on-site …
You will have:
- The opportunity to realize own ideas and see them put to use
- A flat organizational structure without top-down management and bureaucracy
- An agile software development environment and use of Scrum
- Competitive salary package
Further information & application
For further information regarding the position, please contact O’Sullivan Consulting: Birgit O’Sullivan (Tel +45 5122 1979, firstname.lastname@example.org).
To submit your application, please send your CV & motivated application in English or Danish as well as relevant diplomas via the "Ansøg" link. Please use your private e-mail and mark your application: ”Software Manager, Xnovotech”. Please apply immediately. There is no fixed deadline, as there will be an ongoing assessment.
All enquiries and applications will of course be handled confidentially.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder
Tlf.: +45 5122 1979