We are looking for 2-3 engineering students with the right drive for software development internships who would like to become part of a dynamic team. You will - as a natural part of the team - be involved in all kinds of problems and be included in large and small projects.
Tasks may involve taking part in defining the architecture in new products, developing, writing and documenting software for new products, adding new features in existing products and estimating HW compared to software options. Besides, a natural part of the job will be to discuss software solutions with colleagues and go through design specifications and test specification, including ensuring that requirements have been met and documented.
Owing to the project work during the internship period, you will develop an analytic sense which makes you a strong and systematic problem solver in the long run. Also, you will build up close cooperation relationships in a busy and informal working environment. Each semester we have 12-15 engineering students at LINAK A/S. You can learn more about being an intern at LINAK here.
- are currently studying a relevant engineering education and have a great interest in software
- are positive, open-minded and like to communicate with others
- are willing to adapt and have a can-do attitude
- are not afraid of professional challenges
- speak and understand basic-level Danish
- Salary during the internship period
- Paid dorm room, if you don’t live nearby
- Responsible for own projects
- Introduction courses and social events with the other interns
- Possible cooperation regarding your final project subsequently
- Competent feedback and professional discussion with contact person/colleagues
- Must express which field of interest you would like to work with during your internship
- Must indicate the desired time frame for your internship and the required duration of the internship according to your study program
- Must express your motivation for choosing LINAK as place for your internship
- You are welcome to send your application as a video application
- You are welcome to apply for more than one of the internships. We are also looking for interns within the areas of mechanics, electronics, production, IT and business.
For more information regarding the internship, please contact Mette Petersen, phone: +45 7315 1812.
It is very important that you write the exact dates and duration for your internship period in your application and which field you would like to work with.
NB: Submitted applications are continuously assessed and therefore we invite applicants and may conduct job interviews before application deadline.
We look forward to receiving your application stating reasons for applying as video or in written form including CV and a transcript of your grades.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.