Software Implementation Specialist
UNEEG medical A/S is looking for a customer faced & skilled Software Implementation Specialist. You will be part of the European Sales Team. The key focus will be to assist the sales team in customer implementation of our innovative platform for review and analysis of remote EEG-monitoring and seizure tracking. We experience an increasing customer driven demand for support on the implementation of our disruptive EEG solution providing an entirely new way of monitoring people with epilepsy and offering tools for neurologists to better treat their patients. Your work will be directly transferred to the benefit of people living with epilepsy.
UNEEG medical A/S, is a sister company of WS Audiology owned by TW Medical A/S (formerly known as the Widex Group), pioneering cognitive technologies designed to help and empower patients. We create tiny implants that monitor and analyze brain activity (EEG) to convey relevant information and issue alerts. We have launched our first product solutions and more products are in the pipeline.
The position is full-time, office-based and requires ability to travel app. 40 days per year.
Your key responsibilities
- Assist Sales by preparing and delivering technical presentations that explain products and services offered to customers and prospective customers
- Communicate with clinicians to collect customer IT requirements and develop a database to meet customer IT needs
- Clarify customer IT requirements and communicate to internal stakeholders in an actionable manner
- Coordinate with the implementation team to schedule implementations
- Plan, develop, install, configure, and test our data transfer infrastructure solution in the hospitals
- Understand and apply basic health information technology standards during the deployment
- Demonstrate strong product knowledge
- Analyse and troubleshoot issues/problems
- Train the hospital’s technical staff, system administrator and help desk staff to effectively maintain our data transfer infrastructure solution
- Draft and maintain technical documentation
- Build working relationships with internal product and software teams to ensure real-world client feedback is incorporated into future product development.
To succeed in the job, you need to have:
- Excellent oral & written communication skills with the ability to communicate clearly with both physicians, and IT professionals
- Analytical skills and judgment to recommend an appropriate solution for the different hospitals
- Experience in customer-facing technical service or support, including experience with implementing/integrating software systems in a healthcare setting
- Understanding of the complexities of healthcare IT
- Understanding of networking and data communication protocols (VPNs, HTTPS)
- Exposure to middleware, VMWare, or virtual machines
- Experience with relational databases, SQL scripts (MS SQL server), or similar programs
- Ability to troubleshoot networking protocols and issues
- Understanding of healthcare data standards (e.g., HL7, FHIR, CDA) is a plus
- Experience with Microsoft Azure is a plus.
- You speak Danish and English fluently and master written English at a professional level
- IT is your main professional interest, and you have solid insight into the field
- You are a team player but also appreciate responsibility and working independently
- You have good communication skills and thrive in an environment where humor and an informal tone is part of working life
- You have experience from a position as an IT technician, IT supporter or as an IT engineer.
- A stimulating and challenging work environment bringing innovative products to market
- A dynamic workplace with skilled colleagues who emphasize having fun and creating a pleasant work atmosphere
- You to be a part of a first mover organisation within EEG monitoring, developing high-end biomedical products
- A job with opportunities to influence the company’s success and make a difference for the clinicians and chronic patients.
Please submit your application and CV as soon as possible. We will screen and invite candidates for interviews on an ongoing basis.
If you have any questions regarding the position or company, you are welcome to contact Director of Sales and Market Development Europe, Knud Stampe, telephone no. +45 2156 0180.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.