Ambitious Space Company is looking for Software Engineers for our dedicated software team
For our Embedded Software and Platform team, we are looking for skilled Software Engineers, or Mission Software Engineers as we call them. The right candidate will have the opportunity to become part of an internationally oriented and dedicated team aiming at providing exceptional nanosatellite solutions to customers on the global market.
As a Mission Software Engineer, you will be part of a highly skilled and experienced team of developers with focus on software for embedded and distributed systems for both the Space and Ground segment. You will participate in all phases of the development process, including implementation and test software for real nanosatellite missions.
The job includes the following set of tasks:
- Software development for space and ground segment for nanosatellites
- Analysis, design, implementation and test of mission applications for nanosatellites
- Software platform development and maintenance
- Development of test and test systems for standalone/integration test of products and systems
- Work from system requirements to applications, individually and in teams
- Implementation of embedded software in C, Linux and/or FreeRTOS
We expect the employee to have the following qualifications:
- Relevant technical education, preferably a Master’s Degree
- Work experience in software design and product development
- Experience in complex distributed systems in heterogeneous environments
- Experience with embedded software development in C on Linux and/or FreeRTOS
- Experience with implementation, unit testing, and integration testing
- Fluent in English
GomSpace offers employment in a dynamic growing and internationally oriented company with many challenging and exciting activities. We are an agenda-setting player in the nanosatellite business and expect our employees to contribute with dedication, skills and the will to implement our mission. We are ambitious and believe that nanosatellites and our efforts will make a difference to society in the future. We have an informal working culture with transparent communication and an organization built up by multidisciplinary skills and engineering passion which we believe are essential to help our customers achieve their goals in space.
Sign Up for Our Mission:
Apply for the position via the "Ansøg" link found on this page. You are welcome to send your application in either Danish or English. Interviews will be conducted on a continuous basis. If you have any questions about the position do not hesitate to contact Søren Nøhr Christensen on +45 2444 6601 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Work place will at our new facilities at Langagervej 6, Aalborg in Denmark. Salary and start date will be individually negotiated.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder
Tlf.: +45 2444 6601