Calsep is market leading in the area of phase equilibrium software for the global oil and gas industry. As digitalization increases and cloud solutions are becoming the norm, we are looking for a new developer that can help with the transition into cloud products, while also maintaining our current product suite.
Calsep has a job opening for a software developer. Together with a small team of highly skilled programmers, the employee will have the following responsibilities:
- Design and develop APIs and DevOps tools for API deployment and administration.
- Optimize resource usage on target platform.
- Develop Web applications that consumes and orchestrates Calsep’s own and third-party API’s.
- Maintain and develop Calsep’s current products
The position offers:
- Opportunity to develop skillset with diverse programming challenges.
- Responsibility and full stack experience.
- International environment with global clients
- Flexibility and good work/life balance.
We are looking for a candidate that have the following professional experience and competences:
- Master's degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or Information Systems and zero to five years’ hands-on experience in building and deploying software.
- Experience with developing Web Applications and/or Web API’s
- Ability to understand specialized engineering software applications
- Good English verbal/written communication skills.
- Self-driven team player.
Qualifications considered a plus
- Working experience with configuration, publishing and managing Web API’s on Microsoft Azure or another leading cloud platform.
- Experience with delivering API solutions in both public and private clouds.
- Experience with AWS or other leading cloud providers
- Experience with developing Desktop Clients for Windows
Application and Questions
Head of Software Development
Apply via the "Ansøg" link.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.