At Graitor, we are passionate about creating a greener future, and we believe that small actions can make a big impact. By rewarding environmentally responsible behavior, we are inspiring a movement of change and encouraging users to adopt more sustainable habits.
Through our innovative platform, we offer rewards at a variety of local businesses, online shops, and events, making it easy for users to collect points and redeem their rewards. We're excited to be a leading green marketing solution, making it easier than ever to do our part in saving the planet.
As a Software Engineer (Intern) you will work closely together with the tech squad as well as with the rest of the team. Together you will introduce and implement solutions to existing problems and serve the software to thousands of customers. You will participate in and contribute to every single step of the development lifecycle.
Graitor offers a unique and supportive work environment with several key benefits, including:
- Flexible work hours that allow you to balance work and personal life, without any management pressures.
- Dynamic and knowledgeable founders who are eager to share their expertise and support your growth.
- A mentorship program designed to help you develop your software engineering skills and explore areas of interest.
- Opportunities for advancement and long-term collaboration with the company.
- The possibility to participate in events and represent Graitor in the industry.
As a Software Engineer (Intern) at Graitor, you will be expected to:
- Adopt a customer-centric approach, always putting the needs of the customer first.
- Possess a strong problem-solving mindset, not to be afraid of challenges and finding creative solutions.
- Demonstrate a passion for computer science and technology.
- Embody a growth mindset, continuously striving to improve both yourself and your team.
- Work closely with other developers in a fast-paced, agile environment to deliver high-quality products.
- Be available for at least 2 months full-time (40 hours/week) or part-time for at least 4 months.
- Possess proficiency in English.
Our Tech Stack (your profile)
The ideal candidate for the Software Engineering (Intern) role at Graitor should have experience or a strong interest in any of the following technologies:
- Typescript, Python, PHP
- AWS, Serverless
- PostgreSQL, MySQL
- Flutter, Dart
- React.js, Vue.js
- Low-code & No-code tools such as BI tools, Make, Retool
In addition to technical expertise, the successful candidate will be a quick learner with a passion for staying current with the latest technologies and industry trends
Interested in Joining Our Startup?
If you are interested in joining the dynamic and innovative team at Graitor, please send us an email with your CV attached. Our team will review your application and be in touch with you shortly. We are eager to hear from you and look forward to the opportunity to learn more about your skills and experience. For more information or questions please contact us at email@example.com. Let's make the world Graitor!
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.