At Motorola Solutions, we create technologies our customers refer to as their lifeline. Our technology platforms in communications, software, video and services help our customers work safely and more efficiently. Whether it’s helping firefighters see through smoke, enabling police officers to see around street corners, or reliably keeping the lights on in homes and businesses around the world, our work supports those who put their lives on the line to keep us safe. Bring your passion, potential and talents to Motorola Solutions, and help us usher in a new era in public safety and security.
Our department at Motorola Solutions is based in Glostrup. We are a group of dedicated and skilled software developers, using modern technologies to develop software solutions for mission and business critical communication systems.
We collaborate closely with our colleagues from around the world to deliver the best solutions to all of our customers. We offer an attractive working environment with many social clubs and company events.
We are recruiting several software developers to join us, as we continue to expand and create new scrum teams for our cloud-based projects.
- You will be part of one of our small scrum teams
- You will use functional programming languages such as Elixir, solving complex programming challenges
- You will create different cloud micro services when developing software architecture, design, code and configuration of deployments
- You will ensure the security and safety of our Kubernetes deployments
- You will contribute to our end-to-end pipeline development, including telemetry and testing
We are looking for new graduates and developers with a few years of professional experience, who have a degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering.
What we expect of you:
- Desire to excel as a software developer
- Very excited to learn more and enhance your skill set
- Passion for solving complex technical problems
- Basic knowledge of functional programming or a desire to learn more within this area
- You are a Back-End of Full-Stack developer or this is what you aspire to be
Ideally you would have:
- Familiarity with development practices such as Agile and Scrum
- Knowledge of deploying software using Kubernetes and Docker
- Experience with or knowledge of RabbitMQ
- Good understanding of distributed systems and resilient applications
- Knowledge of cybersecurity in cloud environments
- Excellent English communication skills
Referral Payment Plan
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.