Software Engineer for Medical Laser Company
Join a start-up bringing world-class laser innovation to dermatology
Advalight has developed a patented, multi-wavelength, medical laser system
allowing dermatologists to treat a wide variety of skin abnormalities. The
ADVATx ® laser treatment system has been cleared for sale in Europe and the US, and we are now ramping up production. To accelerate the development of our 2 nd generation system, we seek an innovative, experienced, and dedicated medical SW engineer to join our team.
Your tasks will be highly diversified and will include
- Specification of SW requirements, architecture, and design
- Development of laser control and regulation software
- Development of Graphical User Interface
- Development of production and test software
- Software risk analysis, test specifications and documentation
As a medical device company, our procedures for software development, test, and documentation are subject to international standards such as ISO13485/IEC 62304, which require a highly stringent and systematic approach. At the same time, our development is based on a thorough understanding of the needs of the medical end-user and a deep insight into the interplay between software, hardware, and laser physics. You will therefore be collaborating closely in a small team consisting of SW engineers, laser physicists, electrical and mechanical engineers, and medical experts.
Your qualifications should include
- An M.Sc. or B.Sc. degree in computer science or engineering
- 5+ years’ experience with coding in C and C++
- Experience with Linux & Qt
- Knowledge of low level processors and embedded hardware
- Experience with code analysis and review
- Experience with specification of SW architecture and design
- Oral and written fluency in English
Furthermore, the ideal candidate would have experience with
- Medical software of Class A and B
- Unit tests and the defining of test cases
- Quality control systems according to ISO 13485
- Specification and documenting according to IEC 62304
You will be part of a dedicated team embarked on an exciting growth journey, where time is of essence.
Therefore, we expect you to be a flexible co-worker with a strong sense of urgency and the ability to overview multiple tasks, while keeping up quality, structure, and good teamwork. In return, we offer flexible working hours and a strong influence on how your job is carried out.
Work location: Advalight, Brydehusvej 30, Ballerup, Copenhagen, Denmark
Working hours: Full time
Salary: According to qualifications
For more information, you are welcome to contact VP Product Engineering, Kasper Seidler, at +45 5124 5167 or visit www.advalight.com. Send your application as soon as possible via the "Ansøg" link.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder
Tlf.: +45 5124 5167