Software Developers and Project Managers
As a new 3Shape software developer, you join a team of highly skilled colleagues where you will implement user stories and tasks.
Join the 3Shape team - Become part of our succes story
3Shape develops and manufactures market-leading 3D scanners and 3D software for dentistry. Our products enable dentists in clinics to transform traditional manual methods into fully digital workflows. Due to the great success of our combined HW and SW solutions, we are continuously expanding our organization. Right now, we are seeking several new colleagues to join our Software Development organization.
We have open positions for skilled Software Developers and Project Managers within a range of software development projects. You will be working with data-heavy scanning applications that handle live 3D data from our intraoral TRIOS® scanners. Or, you will develop 3D CAD applications that enable dentists and dental technicians to create advanced designs for dental treatment through intuitive and efficient workflows.
As a new 3Shape software developer, you join a team of highly skilled colleagues where you will implement user stories and tasks. You will participate in software design discussions, perform code reviews, pair programming, and work daily according to established best practices. You are typically involved in a task from its beginning to end, while you still have wide possibilities to apply special efforts in areas in which you excel, such as GPU programming, UI and UX, 3D algorithms, APIs, architecture and more.
As a new 3Shape project manager, you will manage all phases of a software project - from goal planning and until the final release. You will work in close cooperation with the Product Manager and the Program Manager. You will be responsible for, and maintain the technical overview of the project while ensuring project documentation in accordance with internal processes and relevant standards. Furthermore, you will guide and motivate your team of developers on a daily basis.
Successful candidates for both roles should master all, or the majority of the following qualifications:
- M.Sc. in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent
- Excellent programming skills and practical experience (preferably in C# / .Net development)
- Good communication skills and fluent in English - both spoken as well as in writing
- You are ambitious and continuously strive to improve - as a highly skilled development specialist, Scrum Master or Project Manager
- You are passionate about working in an Agile environment where trust, collaboration, responding to change, and having fun is key
For some of the software developer positions one or more of the following qualifications are considered a plus:
- Experience with GPU programming
- Experience with 3D computer graphics and/or geometric algorithms
- Experience with algorithms used within Deep Learning
Candidates for Project Manager positions must in addition possess the following qualifications:
- Experience in Project Management
- Well-structured and detail oriented
- Passionate about leading a team of highly committed and skilled colleagues and able to handle many stakeholders in a fast paced environment
If you lack the experience but possess qualifications and a strong interest towards project management, then we also have open Scrum Master positions where you will practice relevant skills in close cooperation with the team and project manager.
- An attractive workplace with highly skilled and committed colleagues in an informal environment
- Many interesting challenges that will require your technical, analytical and communicative skills
- Open mindedness in a professional atmosphere
- Competitive employment terms and benefits with strong focus on a good work-life balance
- Opportunity to become part of the success that 3Shape has created over the past 15 years
When you apply for one of these exciting opportunities, be sure to address which position is most interesting for you and why you believe you can make a difference. For further information, please contact Jesper Schou, Software Development Manager.