About the position:
We are expanding our Wind Farm Control team which is part of Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy Software Department. We are hiring skilled software developers, eager to take on exciting software tasks. Working together with stakeholders you will be developing sustainable state of the art solutions for controlling wind farms.
The Wind Farm Control team consists of highly skilled and motivated software developers placed in Brande - Denmark and in Spain.
The Software Department is a significant part of Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy Corporate Technology, and have representation in Denmark, Spain, Germany and India.
What are my responsibilities?
As software developer in the Wind Farm Control team, you will be part of a strong community developing the future software solution for controlling our wind farms globally.
Your Working Tasks:
- Improve, further develop and insure a high quality of the Wind Farm Control software product.
- Development of new features at system and application level.
- Participate in software development in a SCRUM team following agile methods
- Support our transition toward Continuous Delivery.
- Participating in developing new technologies and methods.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- You hold at minimum a bachelor’s degree within Software Engineering or Computer Science or similar.
- You are interested in - and have a profound experience with Object Oriented software development in C++, C# and .NET.
- You preferably have a basic understanding of control theory
- You are familiar with Unit testing, Mocking frameworks and Test-driven development
- You are a fast learner and is already recognized as being an excellent software developer
- You deliver solutions of very high quality
- You have the ability to overview complex solutions
- You have knowledge of agile software development methods and tools
- You are a team player and have good communication skills
- You possess excellent English skills both orally and in writing
In case you have acquired your skills in alternative ways your application is just as well appreciated.
If you have specific questions about the position, please contact the hiring manager Jesper Andersen via phone: +45 3037 5924
For further information regarding the recruitment process, please send the recruiting team an email via firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention the Job ID in the email.
We kindly draw your attention to the fact that this email may NOT be used for sending applications or CVs for evaluation.
Deadline for application: as soon as possible
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.