Software Developer Team Lead
There’s great value in working in such a high growth environment that goes beyond adding experience to your CV. For tech talent such as engineers, developers and product managers the startup environment provides the perfect conditions to grow both your technical ability and those all-important soft skills.
To our future teammate
We are only looking for people who believe in what we are trying to do, and want to be able to see their impact on the vision and growth of the project, developing themselves together with the company. At BlueBenu we are looking forward to using the potential of chemical recycling in a decentralized way, creating positive socio-economic impact and fostering environmental cleanup. Your tasks are related to software/app development (from concept creation, prototyping to the final product). You will work directly with our technical manager in strengthening our processes. Embrace the future, join us. Your main tasks will include:
- Testing and deploying programs and systems.
- Fixing and improving existing software.
- Follows the software development lifecycle.
- Taking responsibility as Team Leader for the software development team.
Something about you
You might be the person we are looking for if you are confident with a great desire to help. Further you:
- Have previous programming skills.
- Have experience with React.
- Have experience managing a team.
- Have content writing skills.
- Are creative, innovative, curious and problem solving.
What can we give to you?
For each person this answer is different. Yet it is our mission as a small startup to provide value to every team member in a way that is unique to them and achievable for us. We believe if you can give us what we need, and we can offer you what you want, then we are sure to be a good match professionally. More specifically, we offer an incredible experience to develop your team management skills and enrich your portfolio working in Denmark. What you can expect:
- A 3-month internship (that can be extended up to 6 months), with 15 hours a week.
- Flexible working environment.
- A weekly meeting with the CEO and CTO.
- A skill development program.
- A personal recommendation letter from the CEO.
As soon as possible. We can't wait to meet with you, and we look forward to having you join our team soon! For more information or questions please contact us at email@example.com.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.