Are you ready to join a strong, software team of specialists in 3D and algorithms, developing state of the art software that is changing the dental industry for the benefit of the patient?
3Shape is a world leader in the digitalization of the world of dentistry at both dental clinics and labs, and winner of the 2016 Gazelle award for growth. Our headquarters are located in the center of Copenhagen and currently count 300 employees. We promote a company culture built on mutual respect, honesty and openness between manager and employees; strong team spirit; high performance; constant professional development as a foundation of a strong motivated and performing organization. We believe that innovation is important, and that it can be fostered by diversity and collective intelligence.
You are a skilled C# software developer with excellent coding skills, knowledge in 3D algorithms and a creative engineering mind. You will be a key developer implementing new software for dentistry. Your team colleagues are located in Copenhagen and Kiev. You are no stranger to designing algorithms, performance optimization and good user experience.
- Design, implement and optimize 3D algorithms
- Design user interface, algorithms, and implement workflows in a new project for dentistry
- Help define the software architecture
- Ensure high maintainability of the code. E.g. through designing and implementing automatic tests
- Ensure high code quality. E.g. through reviews, refactoring, processes, code metrics, etc.
- Cooperate with developers on other projects
The successful candidate demonstrates most of the following qualifications:
- You have a Master’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- You have at least 3 years of experience as a software developer with relevant technologies (C#)
- Strong object-oriented programming skills including design patterns and OOP principles
- You have knowledge in 3D and algorithms
- Mindset for quality, flexibility, and for seeing priorities from a user perspective
- You have good communication skills - must be fluent in spoken and written English
- Experience with SCRUM is an advantage, but not required
- An attractive and informal work environment with highly skilled and committed colleagues
- A well-structured organization focused on development of high quality, professional products
- An effective agile development process empowering the software development teams to make design and planning decisions
- Good Work/Life balance
- Competitive salary and benefits
We will hold interviews continuously, so please apply for this exciting opportunity as soon as possible by cklicking on "Ansøg" and submitting your CV and motivational cover letter.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder