Software Developer & Researcher, Deep Learning
We are now looking for another colleague for our small (5-person), elite, and largely self-driven Deep Learning and AI team.
We are developing fundamentally new and better methods to create artificial teeth, helping millions of people around the world. Our approach is to expand deep learning to 3D scan data and the synthesis of 3D shapes.
We are now looking for another colleague for our small (5-person), elite, and largely self-driven Deep Learning and AI team. In our team, we combine much of the freedom and experimentation of academia with the focus on value creation that a private company has. We do not separate applied research from production-grade software development, so it would be perfect if you had some background and skills in both.
In particular, you should match this profile:
- A bright mind as evidenced by top grades or awards
- At least a Master’s degree in a quantitative science or engineering discipline
- Experience with frameworks and algorithms used for Deep Learning
- Familiarity with reading scientific articles, preferably having (co-)authored one or more
- Understanding of the mathematics used in 3D modelling and familiarity with common 3D algorithms
- Software development skills, preferably C# and/or C++. Experience with professional software development such as automatic testing would be a plus
- Fluent in English
- Great colleagues - highly skilled and nice
- Meaningful work - we help improve patients’ lives
- A rare opportunity to start up something radically new, both scientifically and commercially
- The excitement of a rapidly expanding company
- Conference visits
- An informal and workplace with colleagues from 30+ nationalities
- Possibility to work with other groups in the company that develop 3D scanner hardware and related software
- Nice office and lab spaces in downtown Copenhagen
- Competitive employment terms, benefits, and a good work-life balance
If you have graduated within the last ten years or so, please include transcripts with grades in your application. We’d also appreciate links to any code or scientific articles you may have published.
Please apply as soon as possible via the link 'apply' as we will review candidates continuously. We look forward to hearing from you!
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder