The dental field of Orthodontics is rapidly being revolutionized these years, and 3Shape has been a major player for several years - but to keep pushing the limits of our Orthodontic products, we are exploring Deep Learning methods for analyzing large amounts of medical (dentistry) data - pushing a field which traditionally has looked at 2D images to 3D scan data.
We are now looking to expand our existing software teams working with Orthodontic 3D software with resources focusing on integrating Deep Learning technologies into our new and existing products. This role requires you to be an ambitious skilled software developer with a solid academic foundation as well as experience with Deep Learning theory and application.
- You have a Master’s degree or a PhD in Computer Science, Bioinformatics, Engineering or a related field
- Proven experience with Machine Learning (e.g. deep neural networks, supervised and unsupervised learning, linear and polynomial regression)
- Solid software development skills, preferably in Python and C#, working efficiently in an agile environment
- You know how to work with version control systems (preferably git), and Deep Learning libraries such as TensorFlow.
- Open minded, eager to contribute and learn, and focused on getting the right things done
- Interested in making technology with real impact on people
- Have a mindset of continuous improvement and quality within software development
- You are able to work both independently and in groups
- Possess a strong level of English – both written and verbal
- An opportunity to improve the comfort and treatment of orthodontic patients by making the technology of tomorrow
- A rare opportunity to start up something radically new, both scientifically and commercially
- The excitement of a rapidly expanding company
- An attractive work environment in an informal atmosphere, among best in class colleagues
- Competitive employment terms and benefits and a good work-life balance
- Attractive office environment in downtown Copenhagen
If you have graduated within the last ten years or so, please include transcripts with grades in your application. Please do not hesitate to apply as soon as possible as we will be reviewing candidates continuously. We look forward to hearing from you!
Working at 3Shape
Become part of an international success, financially as well as product wise. As an employee, you have plenty of room to both make a difference and fulfil personal ambitions in a very knowledge intensive and challenging environment.
Through the relentless drive for new digital innovation by 3Shape, we claim to be the most extensive and versatile CAD/CAM system on the market.
3Shape - a Global Company
3Shape is headquartered in Copenhagen, with development teams in Denmark as well as in the Ukraine and with a production site in Poland. 3Shape is a global company with presence in Europe, Asia and the Americas.
Employing and developing the right people is an important key to 3Shape's success. We want to be the best within our business, an ambition which has created a true fighting spirit throughout the company - with lots of commitment and courage, and a professional attitude towards business.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.