We are looking for a software developer for our DESKLINE and HOMELINE R&D department. You will contribute to a team of 15+ software specialists who develop embedded software for our products. You will have the opportunity to share your knowledge with the 30+ competent software developers across LINAK worldwide.
DESKLINE is growing rapidly and therefore you will experience a dynamic workday with many challenges related to the development of new products and ongoing modifications/optimisations of existing products. You will become part of the Software development department with 20 colleagues consisting of project managers, embedded software developers, Windows developers, mobile app developers and software QA testers.
The work tasks are ranging from new product development, maintenance and test of produced code to development of customer specific solutions. Your main interfaces will be with your colleagues in the Software, Hardware, and Mechanics development departments, Quality and Sales departments, as well as approval authorities.
In this position you will be a part of our Software Scrum teams.
- Develop, write and document application software for new products
- Document, design, implement, approve and maintain Functional Safety software for office and residential furniture
- Write unit test and automated system tests using Robot Framework
- Add new features and maintain existing products
- Define software architecture of new products
- Participate in selecting hardware based on software requirements
- Review of design and test specifications including ensuring that requirements are clear, testable and documented
- Knowledge sharing with colleagues regarding Functional Safety and software solutions in general
- have experience in developing embedded software
- have experience collaborating with approval authorities like UL or TÜV or VDE
- have experience with HW and preferably experience with Bluetooth low energy (BLE)
- master embedded C/C++
- have experience with source code VCS (Version Control System)
- master architecture and structured design and have a quality mindset
- have focus on systems and can take a holistic approach to challenges
- work systematically, goal-oriented and thrive in a dynamic environment
- are good at working in teams solving tasks through collaboration
- speak and write English
We offer a job in a global company that has experienced solid growth for many years - and we expect the growth to continue in the coming years. We also offer a good work life balance in an environment characterised by openness, honesty and a will to always do better.
For additional information regarding the job please contact Senior Manager, R&D Software, Kenneth Jessen, phone +45 7315 1456.
We have no application deadline, but continuously assess the submitted applications until the correct candidate is hired. Potential application deadlines are system generated and not scheduled by LINAK.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder