Software developer - Embedded (MEDLINE/CARELINE ®)
Would you like to help us design software for our products in the MEDLINE & CARELINE business area? Do you want to work in a Danish family-owned company that is the global market leader in its field?
In MEDLINE & CARELINE we deliver actuator solutions for the hospital and care sector worldwide – including hospital beds, patient lifts, dental chairs etc. You will interact with many colleagues across LINAK and will daily have contact to colleagues in the software department, electronics department as well as quality and sales. Here you will have the opportunity to share your knowledge with competent software developers across the entire LINAK group.
It is important for our success that our solutions give our customers the experience of competent service and value-creating solutions for their specific application. Software is a large part of this experience.
- Programming, primarily in C
- Software design for embedded systems, which may operate in large customer networks
- Convert system and product requirements to software requirements
- Define and carry out technology projects
- Develop and test software for new products
- Help define the architecture in new modules
- Add new features in existing products
- Work closely with hardware developers in defining building blocks and features
- Spare and share knowledge with colleagues regarding software solutions
- are a trained engineer/technician
- are preferably experienced, but a quick-learner newly-educated person is also a possibility
- also have knowledge about hardware
- have experience with reliable C programming
- have knowledge about various protocols (such as CAN, UDS, LIN)
- may have knowledge about Python/Robot framework
- master structured design with focus on stability and quality
- work systematically and have the ability to create an overview for yourself and others
- are by nature calm, persistent and communicative
- are goal-oriented, flexible, and open to new opportunities
- thrive in an international team, where we solve the tasks together
- are curious and have a good sense of humour
- speak and write English
We offer more than just a job
LINAK = great place to work × professional challenges
We are the market leader, put the customer first and challenge the status quo. This gives us many exciting professional challenges and we are always considering how we can make our work more efficient and innovative. At the same time, we prioritise a sensible balance between work and private life. You will be surrounded by experienced and professionally strong colleagues in a team-oriented culture where cooperation and flexibility are paramount.
If you want more information about the position, you are welcome to contact Senior Manager, R&D Software Development, Philipp Waas phone +45 73 15 15 62.
Applications are evaluated on an ongoing basis and the position is closed when the right candidate is found. Any application deadlines are system-generated and not set by LINAK.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.