We are looking for a software developer for our DESKLINE and HOMELINE R&D department. You will become part of a team of software specialists who develop embedded software for our products. You will have the opportunity to share your knowledge with competent software developers across LINAK worldwide.
You will experience a dynamic workday with many challenges related to the development of new products and ongoing modifications/optimisations of existing products. You will become part of the R&D Software and Projects development department alongside project managers, embedded software developers, windows and mobile app developers and software QA testers.
In an environment where you work on tasks ranging from new product development, maintenance and test of produced code to development of customer specific solutions, your main interfaces will be with your colleagues in the Software department, Electronics development department as well as the Quality and Sales departments.
In this position you will be a part of one of our Software Scrum teams.
- Develop, write and document software for new products through a SW platform
- Write and perform unit test via Google Test and automated system tests using Robot Framework
- Add new features and maintain existing products
- Define software architecture of new products
- Participate in selecting hardware based on software requirements
- Review of design specifications and test specifications including ensuring that requirements are clear, testable and documented
- Knowledge sharing with colleagues regarding system and software solutions
- have experience in developing embedded software
- have experience with HW and preferably experience with Bluetooth low energy (BLE)
- are a trained engineer or similar with focus on software
- master embedded C/C++
- have experience with source code VCS (Version Control System)
- master structured design and have a quality mindset
- have focus on systems and can take a holistic approach to challenges
- work systematically and goal-oriented with a SW quality mindset
- thrive in a dynamic environment
- are good at working in teams solving tasks through collaboration
- speak and write English
We offer a job in a global company that has experienced solid growth for many years - and we expect the growth to continue in the coming years. We also offer a good work life balance in an environment characterised by openness, honesty and a will to always do better.
For additional information regarding the job please contact Senior Manager, R&D Software, Jan Gaardsted Dall, phone +45 7315 1378.
We have no application deadline, but continuously assess the submitted applications until the correct candidate is hired. Potential application deadlines are system generated and not scheduled by LINAK.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.
LINAK provides innovative actuation solutions that improve people’s quality of life and working environment. We are globally recognised for high quality, technically advanced and innovative products.
LINAK has more than 2,000 dedicated employees and LINAK is represented in countries all over the world through distributors and subsidiaries. We have production sites in Denmark, the USA, China, Slovakia and Thailand - and we are continuously expanding our markets.
The results LINAK has achieved through the years are based on a set of values, which define what we stand for. We place great emphasis on our values and every second year we measure how well we live up to them.
The LINAK Group is divided into 4 segments organised as individual business units: MEDLINE & CARELINE, DESKLINE, TECHLINE and HOMELINE.