We are looking for a software developer for our DESKLINE and HOMELINE R&D department. You will become part of a team of 7 software specialists who develop embedded software for our products. You will also have the opportunity to share your knowledge with the 25 competent software developers across LINAK worldwide.
DESKLINE is experiencing rapid growth and therefore you will experience a dynamic workday with many challenges related to the development of new products and ongoing modifications/optimisations of existing products. You will become part of the Electronics development department with 27 hardware- and software colleagues.
In an environment where you work on tasks ranging from new product development, maintenance- and test of produced code to development of customer specific solutions, your main interfaces will be with your colleagues in the Electronics development department as well as the Quality- and Sales departments.
- Define software architecture of new products
- Develop, write and document software for new products
- Add new features and maintain existing products
- Participate in selecting hardware based on software requirements
- Review of design specifications and test specifications including ensuring that requirements are clear, testable and documented
- Knowledge sharing with colleagues regarding software solutions
- have experience in developing embedded software
- have experience with HW and preferably experience with Bluetooth low energy (BLE)
- are a trained engineer or similar with focus on software
- master embedded C/C++
- master structured design and have a quality mindset
- have focus on systems and can take a holistic approach to challenges
- work systematically and goal-oriented
- thrive in a dynamic environment
- are good at working in teams where we jointly solve tasks
- speak and write English
We offer a job in a global company that has experienced solid growth for many years - and we expect the growth to continue in the coming years. We also offer a good work life balance in an environment characterized by openness, honesty and a will to always do better.
For additional information regarding the job please contact Senior Manager, R&D Software, Kenneth Jessen, phone +45 7315 1456.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder