Software Developer - Bring Tomorrow's Dental Platform to the Cloud
We are looking for an excellent Software Developer, to join our team of professionals developing tomorrow’s platform for digital dentistry.
We are looking for an excellent Software Developer, to join our team of professionals developing tomorrow’s platform for digital dentistry. One who feels at home implementing complex distributed solutions – both client and server side. One who is no stranger to performance optimization and feels at home with the latest of cloud technologies.
3Shape scanners and software are used to design and manufacture dental appliances, and assist in analysis of dental conditions. We have big plans for our new platform, Dental Desktop, which is going to enable new complex workflows across the Internet involving both dental professionals and patients. Thereby improving patient care.
You will join a highly skilled and motivated team. The team is international and has a very informal atmosphere. We utilized a range of technologies including Visual Studio, C#, Azure, White, SpecFlow, git, etc.
You have a background in software development and have experience with Agile software development. You prefer working on complex problems and provide solutions.
- Develop the coolest client-server platform in Medtech
- Become a main driver on bringing this new platform to the cloud
- Work with agile cross-located teams
- Contributing to documentation and automation tests of own code
- Master’s Degree in Computer Science, IT Engineering, or equivalent
- Excellent C# development skills
- Well versed in cloud technologies - e.g. Azure and Citrix
- Good knowledge of databases both theory and current technologies
- Experience with relevant build and development tools - e.g. Git, Perforce, NuGet, TeamCity, dotCover, obfuscators, and code signing
- Fluent in English, written and spoken
- Team player
- Good social skills and humor
- Work with interesting technologies
- Work in an inspiring environment with knowledgeable and experienced colleagues
- A flexible and agile development process with opportunity to influence and contribute to innovative products
- Challenges that will require technical and analytical skills
- Attractive offices in the center of Copenhagen
- Be part of a fast-growing Danish IT success and benefit from the good career opportunities.
- A job with good work-life balance
Learn more about 3Shape and our recruitment and onboarding process at our web page: www.3shape.com/about-3shape
If you are interested in this position, please apply by clicking on “Ansøg” and uploading your motivational cover letter and resume. We look forward to receiving your application (applications are accepted in English and Danish)
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder
3Shape Software Development - We Innovate for Superior Patient Care