At Ballard you will be a part of a rapid growing business with a strong team focused on delivering fuel cell power for a sustainable planet.
Your main tasks as software developer will be to:
- Develop and maintain embedded system/software
- Be a part of lean development, validating and support of the software
- Develop and support both control systems with user interface and backend data collection
- Structured text programming of different control systems
- Knowledge of marine control systems and automotive would be an upside
- Hands-on experience with testing and validating software code
- You are preferably an educated computer scientist or an engineer (a Technician or other relevant higher education can be accepted)
- Experience with embedded programming with C or C++ is a requirement
- Experience with either C#, PLC programming or Python is an advantage
- Min. 3 years of experience in a similar position
- You will need a strong analytical mindset
- Master english in writing and speech
- You are an open minded teamplayer
- You thrive in a dynamic team, where tasks are versatile and wide-ranging
We offer you:
- An exciting, independent job in a committed team that is passionate about green energy technology
- Good development opportunities in a growing company
- A flexible workplace with good colleagues and a positive, casual atmosphere
To apply for this job opening, please send a motivated application via “Ansøg”.
For further information contact Search Assistant, Line Hassenkam Pedersen on e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.
Job interviews will be held on an ongoing basis
Ballard Power Systems Europe A/S is recognized as one of the leading players in the commercial application of fuel cell solutions. Founded in January 2007, Ballard Power Systems Europe A/S is a wholly owned subsidiary of Ballard Power Systems Inc.