Innovative, eager to learn and a strong need to achieve
Are you looking for a job where you can combine your technical skills and high motivation with a team that’s making a real effort towards decarbonizing the shipping industry. Would having lot of flexibility on projects and approaches motivate you? Can you utilize your technical skills and ideas towards faster delivery and features that will help our customers? Then you might be our new colleague who will support us with microservices and other development tasks, helping us reach our ambitious goals!
You will play an important role in:
MAN Energy Solutions as a software developer, by working in a modern, cloud only environment as a valued member of our agile, non-hierarchical team, bringing your expertise into play as you:
- maintain and extend the micro service codebase
- are responsible for code quality
- increase test coverage of unit and integration tests
- manage interfaces with external systems
- constantly improve the processes towards faster and higher quality deliveries
- attend to other development based on your skills and interests
We imagine that you:
Are an agile team player prepared to deliver, learn and improve, while working with our CEON IoT Platform and different features of it. You can be an experienced professional or motivated individual at earlier stage of your career as long as the attitude is right you can fit our team. We guarantee that you will get challenges and support in a mix that suits your level.
On a more professional (and technical) level, we imagine that you have working experience in:
- developing Microservices written in Go (Golang) and NodeJs
- defining REST API interfaces and GraphQL interfaces
- Skills with Python or Angular is seen as a plus
It will be an advantage though not a prerequisite if you also have experience with one or more of the following: Neo4j, Influx, MongoDB, gRPC, Protobuf, OAuth, AWS, Docker, Kubernetes.
Welcome to Group Digital
We work in agile, non-hierarchical structures on applications and data-driven solutions used across the globe. Solutions that have a big impact on decarbonization and digitalization. Different teams are working closely with domain experts & customers to create valuable solutions. Having end to end ownership starting from concepts from customer problems or ideas within the company and ends with products and services being in use. The team will welcome your creative mind, your collaboration, your willingness to share your knowledge, to ask good questions, to challenge assumptions, to embrace new ways of working and your persistence to deliver.
The position is located in Copenhagen but working is hybrid.
What can you expect from us:
- Space for participation: Share your ideas with us! In return, we will give you the space necessary to grow creatively
- Flexibility: Working occasionally from home or need some help while relocating? If we fit together, we make many things possible
- Continuous learning: Constantly broaden your horizons! Be it at our Open Spaces, at workshops, conferences or at our meetups and events, or by learning from failure
- Streamlined onboarding: Your colleagues will introduce you to everything you need to know and will be available to answer your questions
- Feel-good atmosphere: This includes a state-of-the-art working environment, great food, high-end IT equipment and great colleagues.
Unleash your potential: Join us towards a carbon-neutral future
We offer you an opportunity to help shape the world of tomorrow – whether you are just starting out, taking your first career steps after graduation, or looking for the next big career challenge.
At MAN Energy Solutions, we focus on diversity and equality to create a creative and inclusive culture. We believe that a diverse workforce with a mix of gender, nationalities, and perspectives will drive innovation, creativity and productivity. We are committed to our employees’ well-being, and you will have the opportunity to join different social activities from yoga and fishing to creative clubs.
We prioritize work-life balance, offering flexible working hours, the possibility of working from home, and mental well-being including health insurance and focus on work atmosphere. Here you have opportunities for growth, development, and mentorship.
At MAN Energy Solutions, you can create, drive, build, and be a part of improving innovative energy solutions while achieving your personal career goals.
About MAN Energy Solutions
- 250 years of experience in advanced engineering
- We deliver a unique portfolio of technologies and opportunities in the development of engines for use on ships and in power plants across the globe
- We operate under the motto "Future in The Making" as it reflects our dedication to developing sustainable solutions and actively contributing to a carbon-neutral economy
- We have over 15,000 employees worldwide. In Denmark, we are 2,200 passionate employees with more than 40 nationalities
Build your own future
Please submit your application to us no later than Sunday the 30th of September 2023. We will conduct interviews during the application period. If you have any questions, you are welcome to contact Sauli Hurnanen Head of Digital Product Delivery 2-stroke by phone +45 26667315. More information about the company can be found at www.man-es.com
We encourage all qualified candidates regardless of gender, age, religion, disability and ethnic background to apply for this position.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder