The end2end responsible Product Team owning the PLM solution at MAN-ES 2-stroke is looking for an experienced Software Developer that can strengthen the team with vast software skills and a deep understanding of ‘making the right solution’ code-wise
The end2end responsible Product Team owning the PLM solution at MAN-ES 2-stroke is looking for an experienced Software Developer that can strengthen the team with vast software skills and a deep understanding of ‘making the right solution’ code-wise.
The PLM-teams’ internal and external customers are moving full speed ahead on the digital journey and the PLM-team are supporting in joint venture with the business and internal/external IT.
What will you be doing?
As a Software Developer in the PLM team, you:
- Will take part of the entire PLM development, all the way from maintaining existing or designing the new architecture to development and operations of the solution.
- Will build different backend services for our product varying from developing webservices, APIs, and our logics layer.
- Will take a leading role in moving the PLM solution to the Cloud.
- Source Code responsible, who coordinate and ensure a high software development quality within the development team.
- Participate in projects in the PLM solution landscape.
Some travelling activities will have to be expected. As a team member in IT, it is expected to work extra when required.
Who are you?
We imagine that you:
- Are educated as software developer or similar
- Have extensive experience in C, C++, .NET, Java and RESTful services
- Have experience with GIT.
- Have knowledge of DevOps tools and experience using Azure and/or AWS
- Analytic and innovative skills in software developments with 5+ years of experience.
- Are up for a challenge and have a "can-do" attitude
- Are a good communicator and thrives in a dynamic environment with a lot of technical colleagues both within internally IT and in the business
How is your new team/area of business?
You will join an internal IT-team of dedicated people that lives the DevOps philosophy. The team are a broad share of supporters, consultants and developers with extensive PLM-application and business knowledge, but we now miss the team-member, who among other things can own the Source Code by guiding the team in the right direction architecture- and long-term software development wise. In the team, we help each other and we are proud to deliver high quality service to our colleagues and customers.
MAN in Denmark
We are approx. 2.100 employees in Denmark. 1.400 colleagues are located at the Danish headquarters located next to the water in the area of Sydhavn (South Harbor) in Copenhagen. You will find our R&D center here, full of top-class technical capabilities for the development of innovative engines for ships and power plants across the globe. In the field of two-stroke engines, we are the world’s leading knowledge center by far. We also have our largest after-sales service center (PrimeServ) here in Copenhagen, as well as our large IT department and a wide range of staff functions.
MAN of course offers a competitive salary package and pension scheme. In addition, we have a number of other employee benefits, including:
- Health insurance, access to physiotherapy etc.
- Massage scheme
- Good cafeteria
- Wealth of employee clubs and associations covering everything from sports to art
- Discount clubs
- Great flexibility so your work and home life can fit together
Application and contact
Apply for the job through our homepage by clicking on “Apply for position” and attach CV, an application letter and relevant documents. The application deadline is October 24th 2022. We will conduct interviews during the application period. If you have any questions, you are welcome to contact Hans Michael Pedersen by phone: + 45 24 83 86 76.More information about the company can be found at www.man-es.com.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder