Er du en dygtig og motiveret software udvikler eller data/cloud specialist med lyst til at arbejde i Toronto, så vil Surgical Safety Technologies gerne høre fra dig.
Surgical Safety Technologies Inc. (SST) is seeking highly motivated and talented Software Developers and Cloud Engineers to develop transformative analytic products using our data assets. You will work closely with software, data science, artificial intelligence, and clinical teams to build interfaces at the cutting edge of healthcare IT, especially targeting AWS.
About Surgical Safety Technologies Surgical Safety technologies Inc. (SST) is a fast-growing healthcare technology start-up located in the heart of Toronto, Canada. SST’s OR Black Box ® is a platform that captures some of the world’s most valuable data from surgery and allows hospitals to identify, understand, and mitigate risk. The OR Black Box ® is implemented in several of the most prestigious hospitals in North America and Europe, and was named Time magazine’s Best Inventions of 2019.
We are a dynamic and mission-driven organization that aims to improve quality of healthcare and save lives of surgical patients around the world. If you share the same values, we encourage you to connect with us.
BSc/MSc in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Mathematics or equivalent.
SST is hiring for a variety of positions, however, experience with our current technologies is a plus. Our technology stack includes:
- Relational Databases (PostgreSQL, MS SQL Server)
- NoSQL databases (MongoDB, Cassandra)
- Amazon Web Services
- RESTful APIs
- HLS video streaming
- By joining as one of our early members of a new team, there are enormous opportunities ahead for you to have an outsized impact and shape the future of our products and services in this role.
- A lot of room to grow - the engineering team will be orders of magnitude larger within a few years, and you’ll be the foundation of that team.
- You will work closely with our founders and leadership to drive strategy and execute key initiatives.
- The opportunity to change the way surgery is practiced around the world and witness the impact of your work on the lives of surgical patients globally.
- A high-performance, collaborative, diverse, and inclusive team.
- Beautiful office in downtown Toronto – one of the largest and most vibrant metropolitan centers in North America
We look forward to receiving your CV and cover in english. To apply, please use the ‘ansøg’ link.
Do you want to know more about Surgical Safety Technologies Inc, then please see our webpage https://surgicalsafety.com/
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.