This is your opportunity to help set the best-in-class software development agenda for a successful international B2B company. We are looking for a Software Developer who believes quality is key and who is attentive to details. Is that you?
We are looking for a passionate Software Developer to develop and run our digital solutions. With this role it is possible for you to influence your job as you will get the opportunity to improve your developer skills but also have the chance to dive into other technologies. You will be working across our segments and thus you will get a broad interface in the company and meet different challenges and tasks.
LINAK is the global leader in our business and innovation is an essential part of our strategy. Our innovation initiatives cover a broad array of technologies and are including digitalisation of our business platforms. You will join the IT Digital Business team, that consists of a Data Architect, an Enterprise Architect, a Cloud Architect and an IoT Software Developer and you as Software Developer – a highly skilled team where knowledge sharing is essential.
- collaborate closely with both IT and business colleagues across all segments
- contribute to the development of our digital products
- develop, maintain and configure web applications for our PLM platform
- Windchill customisation
- ThingWorx application development and Mashups creatio
- monitor, investigate and solve operational errors
- contribute to continuous improvement of our technology platform
- contribute to development of an API design guide
- do software development that follows best practice, principles and methods
- be part of the internal IT software developer community
It is not decisive whether you are a newly graduate or have a few years of experience. The essential is that you have the right learning mindset and passion to dive into a new application area.
- hold a relevant bachelor’s degree as a minimum, within IT, software development, computer science or similar
- might have experience with SCRUM, GitHub, REST API design, Azure DevOps and MS Power Platform
- have an interest in and flair for great UX as your work also contains frontend development
- have a passion for technology and are eager to learn new technologies
- work with a proactive and positive mindset
- are self-driven and an organised team player
- speak, read and write English on a professional level. Danish is also preferred
If you have questions please contact John Westergaard, Corp. Senior Director, IT +45 7315 1300
We have no application deadline, but continuously assess the submitted applications until the correct candidate is found. Potential application deadlines are system generated and not scheduled by LINAK.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder