At Motorola Solutions, we create technologies our customers refer to as their lifeline. Our technology platforms in communications, software, video and services help our customers work safely and more efficiently. Whether it’s helping firefighters see through smoke, enabling police officers to see around street corners, or reliably keeping the lights on in homes and businesses around the world, our work supports those who put their lives on the line to keep us safe. Bring your passion, potential and talents to Motorola Solutions, and help us usher in a new era in public safety and security.
Our department in Motorola Solutions is based in Copenhagen Glostrup office and we are a number of dedicated teams with skilled software developers that uses state of the art technologies to develop and maintain SW solutions for mission and business critical communication systems.
The teams are organized as small agile teams and with focus for the team to provide efficient and quality solutions for our customers using up to date tools and work methods.
We are looking to recruit several software developers as we continue expanding and create new scrum teams for both On-Prem and Cloud based development projects.
We are hiring both new graduates and developers with few years experience after finishing your degree in Computer Science or Software engineering.
We expect you have a permanent Danish work permission
These are the characteristics:
Common way of working
- Familiar with Agile and Scrum development practices
- Knowledge of cybersecurity methods including secure coding.
- Good communication skills with the ability to influence solutions in the organisation.
- Excellent English communication skills
Specific to Cloud projects
- Desire to excel as Full Stack or Backend developer and keen to learn more and build up your skill set
- A good backend or functional programmer or you tried functional programming in your studies and are excited about learning how functional programming is used in the industry
- Good understanding or have been part of building distributed systems using microservice and may have experienced in cloud architecture
- Knowledge of some of the following technologies: Kubernetes, Docker, Message brokers, Elixir, Database technologies or other cloud-based software development tools.
Specific to On-Prem projects
Good knowledge of C, C++, C#, Python, Golang or Java programming
Knowledge of real time Linux server solutions.
Knowledge of some of the technologies: JS, NodeJS, MongoDB, Redis, Asynchronous programming, Web and IP protocols.
Familiar with Configuration management tools like git and jira
Strong ability and enthusiasm to learn new technologies in a short time,
You can submit your application to Motorola Solutions "Ansøg"
Referral Payment Plan
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.